Blendercleanser Solid Charcoal Scented Sponge & Brush Cleanser

4.8 5 0 27 27 Blendercleanser Solid Charcoal Scented Sponge & Brush Cleanser by Beautyblender is a charcoal-infused formula that draws out the most stubborn makeup (even long-wear formulas), grime and germs from deep within blenders and brushes.
Blendercleanser Solid Charcoal Scented Sponge & Brush Cleanser

04/10/2022
I use this every week to clean my makeup brushes & it works so good it cleans my brushes within minutes & leaves them so clean & smelling amazing I would definitely recommend this!!
04/10/2022
Love it!!
I go back and forth between this and The standard beauty blender cleaner in cake form. Both are exceptional. I have never found a product that clean the beauty litter as well as these products do which makes sense since they’re made for it. The only thing that comes close is standard bar soap but liquid soap forget it doesn’t work. This stuff is great
29/09/2022
Convenient
Having the soap in this structure with a container is very convenient for quickly and effectively washing makeup brushes. This helps me stay motivated to keep up with cleaning them so that I don’t reap any dirt on my face with my used brushes.
28/09/2022
Expensive but worth it!
I had high hopes for this product after using too many ineffective and messy liquid brush cleaners...and the Blendercleanser solid certainly did not disappoint! It is easy to use and is much less messy/hard to work with than other cleansers and it lasts for much longer as well.
27/09/2022
Blendercleanser Solid Charcoal Scented
This is a charcoal-infused formula that draws out the most stubborn makeup (even long-wear formulas), grime and germs from deep within my blenders and brushes and very easy to use plus does not leave any residue
25/09/2022
okay but expensive
This is a totally fine product. It gets makeup sponges and brushes quite clean and it's very simple and easy to use. My qualm is that it's nothing special (I don't think the charcoal adds anything to it, personally) and, since it doesn't blow my mind, I don't really love the price. I've used a few that were MUCH less expensive that worked as well or slightly better.
22/09/2022
The sponge cleaner is the best.. it’s easy to use.. Clean my brushes and blenders very good.. The charcoal infused Helped deep cleaning my brushes Less my brushes looking like all new again
21/09/2022
This is amazing!
Ok, so I use dip powder and I always use these brush cleaners to clean off my dip powder nail brushes. This works amazing for that purpose!
19/09/2022
Best Cleaner Product for Sponges
I was so surprised at how dirty my beauty blender was. This thing cleaned it so well it looked like a whole new sponge! Def plan on keeping this in my personal rotation! Def a staple.
17/09/2022
Great brush and sponge cleaner
This cleanser is very gentle on brushes and my beauty blenders. It does a great job cleansing and is a good size for the price. I have had mine for a few months and still have a lot of product left. Highly recommend!
14/09/2022
The Best Brush Cleaner!
Blendercleanser Solid Charcoal Scented Sponge & Brush Cleanser by Beautyblender is THE BEST. It makes cleaning my brushes so easy & convenient. It is a charcoal-infused formula that draws out the most stubborn makeup (even long-wear formulas), grime and germs from deep within blenders and brushes. I also love the cleaning pad as it really helps get into the depths of your brushes. It is now a staple for me. My makeup brushes are the cleanest & freshest they've ever been! I highly recommend!
12/09/2022
Very gentle on brushes
I really like this brush and sponge cleaner, its very gentle on my brush bristles. My sponge comes out clean every time too. Highly recommend
08/09/2022
Clean and compact!
The included silicon cleaning pad is an awesome invention for your beautyblender sponges and brushes. It's great for cleaning brushes with its textures. Want to make sure that your brushes and sponges are clean? This is the cleanser you want to go for! The solid soap smells great and leaves brushes and sponges nice and soft. It works up a great lather after you wet your brush and swipe it onto the soap. Get all your nasty makeup out of there!
07/09/2022
Nifty little cleaner
Does a good job of cleaning my blenders and brushes. Small enough to fit in my makeup bag too. Charcoal infused helps in deep cleaning makeup brushes and leaves them looking good as new!
07/09/2022
great for travel
I decided to try this product for cleansing my brushes and is good.