Blue Buffalo Blue Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats Chicken Recipe 11-oz Bag

4.8 5 0 119 119 <li>REAL CHICKEN FIRST: BLUE Bits dog training treats are made with delicious real chicken as the first ingredient making them an ideal reward for your best friend’s best behavior</li> <li>MEATY TRAINING TREATS: For dogs that love a meaty treat, BLUE Bits are tender, bite-sized morsels that are the perfect size for training. Plus with DHA to help support cognitive development, they’re an ideal puppy treat</li> <li>WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: These dog treats don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and are free from corn, wheat and soy. Plus, they’re free from artificial preservatives like propylene glycol and colors like red dye 40</li> <li>HEALTHY DOG TREATS: Blue Buffalo natural dog treats feature the healthy, wholesome ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating</li> <li>Contains one (1) 11-oz bag of BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Chicken Recipe</li>

Loved by my dogs
My pups love these treats. If they could speak, they would higher recommend!
Great training treats
We are pretty fortunate to have a pack that trains easily with simple kibble, however, when I have an opportunity to buy these as a change they absolutely love them. Blue Buffalo is a trusted brand at our house.
17/06/2021
My dog loves these snacks
Was recommended these snacks for my dog and I bought them and my dog loves them I usually use them to train him.
16/06/2021
Dogs loved them!!
Our dogs loved the Blue Buffalo Blue Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats Chicken Recipe! We used them to help teach our dogs to sit. It worked great!
15/06/2021
My puppy loves these
They are well packaged and smell ok not strong and stinky
14/06/2021
yummy treat
my doggies love these treat. had to go back to the store some extras.
14/06/2021
Great training
I got these for my young puppy whom I am training, and they've been perfect for that. They're small and have the bag contains quite a bit. Also a brand I like
13/06/2021
My Dog Loved It!
My baby literally sniffed this all out like hurricane, in a goo way. We (me and my husband) got this from Costco. It was on sale and we figure out "why not, maybe Copper will like it?" and he did! Like crazy—this treat was gone in less than a week. I'll buy these again if it goes on sale at Costco, or even if their not.
12/06/2021
Very Yummy
My pomapoo would do anything for these treats. I trained him to sit, lay down and give a paw. I also trust this particular brand for the real meat content.
Good dog treat
My dog goes crazy over these snacks he is really picky sometimes but he goes for these and dont have crazy ingredients..
good treat
I have 3 dogs they love this treats is easy for my training because is small, and easy for go.
Small Dogs love them
I have a small Pekingese and Chihuahua mix and he loves them. They are great for training or for smaller more frequent treat giving.
Perfect training treat!
Our dog was so excited to learn because of this treat! The ingredients was a win for me as dog mom. Great! Highly recommend you give these a try. Small enough to conceal, but yummy enough that they know its near!
07/06/2021
Just the right size
I have used these inside my Furbo as a treat for my 2 dogs .. they seem to like these very much .
06/06/2021
Perfect treats!
We have an almost one year old chihuahua mix pup and she loves these treats! We really only give her blue Buffalo anything (food, treats) and these are definitely her favorite!