Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs

• 4.8 out of 5 from

To help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.

Robert (Wellston)

• Review
3/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed this product the ingredients are more pure than others and comes at a decent price my dog also enjoyed this product as well

Brianna (Orleans)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

If there is ever I dog food I would recommend this would be it! My picky dog loved it! It is real dog food not full of fillers and all that other stuff you don’t want to feed to your family friend, it is truly worth every penny! You’ll notice with this food your pet will eat less because they will actually be full on nutritional beneficial food!

Pamela (Cleveland)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have used Blue Buffalo dog food many years for my Pom and Bassiset Hound. They like the chicken flavor the best!

Laura (Dunedin)

• Review
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Wonderful food. Adult corgi mix more active! Also digesting more of it and pooping less.

Megan (Punxsy)

• 1 Review
  • 4 Comments
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Blue buffalo has been a part of our household for 3 almost years. We started buting it when we got out puppy. I love how the bites are small for her to chew. I also like that i can read all the ingredients. I love know what we are putting in our dogs body

Elisha (Chillicothe)

• 1 Upload
  • 46 Comments
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

This brand is amazing and my 4 dogs love it. They usually eat anything but they really go ham for this food.

Shari (Branford)

• 3 Comments
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

My best friend is now 16 years old,,and since I have switched to Blue Buffalo life protection formula,,it seems like she has more pep in her step,her coat is glowing and beautiful again,..Thank you blue buffalo,for helping my girl in this part of her life. I am a firm believer now.

Scott (Richlands)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Our dog loves this food. We like that it isn't full of junk and all sorts of fillers. My older dogs are acting like puppies again since I have been feeding them Blue Buffalo.

Laura (Edinburg)

• 0 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

My dog loves it so I love it as well it's great for dogs. Makes my little buddy really happy would really recommend.

Andrea (Midwest City)

3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have been feeding this to my Dog since Birth. She is now 3 years old, she totally loves this food. I love what it does for her. She is full of energy not overweight at all and her fur is shiny and pretty!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours