4.4 5 0 508 508 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.
Blueberry Cheerios

23/02/2020
LOVE THESE CHEERIOS !
These are so good.. I love blueberry's and these cheerios are so good.. love them with milk or just plain out of the box...what a great and healthy snack my granddaughters and also my favorite! I highly recommended these..
22/02/2020
A hint of blueberry in your milk
It leaves a hint of blueberry in your milk which is great. If your like me and you like to drink your milk all up. The cereal has a great blueberry flavor, but still tastes like cheerios. I would recommend it. It tastes great.
30/01/2020
Blueberry explosion
If you love blueberries you will love this flavor of Cheerios! With the taste of blueberry not being too overpowering you can still taste the taste of the Cheerios! It also leaves your milk with a hint of blueberry taste to it too. So if you’re like me and you drink your milk after you eat your cereal you’ll definitely like the blue berry Cheerios!
29/01/2020
Stop right there, these are the best
I've tried several kinds of disappointing fruit flavored cereals before finding these, the search is finally over. Fruity taste in every bite and the flavor is strong enough that you know what it is. Fresh, fruity and delicious. Doesn't need any more sugar and I ate them out of the box as a snack too. Very happy with Blueberry Cheerios.
26/01/2020
YUKeerios!
For some reason last month i purchased this particular Cheerios, tried to eat my first bowl and for the first time in my career of being a professional cereal consumer i could not finish! Tasted completely artificial and ended up giving the box to the varmints outside.
25/01/2020
Great cereal
I like these they are sweet but not too sweet just right
23/01/2020
Delicious & Healthy
I love blueberry flavors so I decided to try this cereal and it was very good. I would recommend this product.
20/01/2020
Love these
My kids love these blueberry Cheerios they taste amazing my kids prefer them over the traditional Cheerios I like that are also healthy as well it's good for my kids to have something they actually like that's healthy to eat
14/01/2020
Best Cheerios Ever!
I was a little hesitant on this purchase because I didn't think they would taste good but after I finished the first box, I bought 3 more. I would highly recommend!
09/01/2020
Cherrios Deliciousness
Loved this product. Such a great snack and they had a nice flavor. They satisfied that munchie craving I get about 3 p.m. and I didn't feel guilty having a snack.
09/01/2020
Taste Like Boo Berry Cereal
I really liked the Blueberry Cheerios. I ate them right out of the box, they taste just like Boo Berry cereal from back in the 80's
08/01/2020
Yummy!
These were very good! Great taste! I didn't expect the good blueberry taste that it actually had. I even packed some in a bag and ate them dry at work for a snack during the day!
06/01/2020
My kids and i love this cereal! We are always trying the new cheerio flavors in my house and this was definitely a big hit! I will say the blueberry taste could be a little stronger but thats really how all of the favors are, gotta keep it healthy!
04/01/2020
Blueberry Cheerios
I don't like blueberry anything, but since I had been eating cheerios to lower my blood pressure I decided to try these. My husband purchased them and since I ran out my regular cheerios I tried them.. Not too bad..
30/12/2019
well, they're good for you...
If you like Cheerios then you will probably like the extra sweetness, but the cereal still tastes like oats. The blueberry flavor is not as strong as I had hoped, but it still has some fruity flavor.