4.4 5 0 435 435 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

Blueberry Crunch
We love Cheerios and especially the blueberry. They are just the right taste of blueberry and stay crunchy.
Blueberry Cheerios
The blueberry flavor was definitely a favorite in my house! My kids especially loved them and said they taste like real blueberries. Would definitely buy again.
Blueberry Cheerios
I like the flavor of Blueberry Cheerios a lot, but then again I grew up on Cheerios and it has always been my favorite cereal and still is.
Authentic blueberry flavor
I was surprised how much this tasted like real blueberries. It's a great fruity spin on a classic cereal. My kid loves it!
Perfect Daycare Snack
I give blueberry cheerios 10/10. I purchased hoping the whole family would love them and they do. My toddler loves to berries and cherrios and the blueberry wasnt overly blueberry. I serve them as a daycare snack as well and 4/6 of the kids ask for more. We will definitely keep purchasing these.
Yum.
My kids loved these! They have great flavor, and the blueberry isn’t too overbearing. Double thumbs up from myself and my toddlers!
Blueberry goodness
Omg blueberry cheerios are amazingly delicious. To me out of this world
best thing ever
my son absolutely loves these cheerios and so do i. just the right blend of fruity cereal. its fruity.
Not a fan
I am not a fam of the blueberry Cheerios. I love the original but the blueberry JUST is to much for me on my Cheerios. More of the taste of the flavor would be good. No i wouldn't recommend this product. Try for yourself and see what you option is..
For blueberry lovers
It has a real blueberry taste. I was surprised by that. I love it. I expected it to taste like a artificial blueberry taste and not much flavor. I found my new favorite cheerios.
Cheerios
Really taste like blueberries not fake add flavor. Love the bursting favor .
Not the blues from Cheerions
These were actually pretty good. Some of the trial flavors have been kind of weird, but I hope this one stays. Enough blueberry for flavor, not overpowering or oversweet.
8/24/2019
My kids love Cheerios and blueberries, when I saw this at the grocery store I knew my 1 and 6 year old would fall in love! I was right!!
8/24/2019
These cheerios were delicious. They had just enough blueberry flavor and weren't overly sweet. Perfect simple breakfast for a weekday morning!
8/24/2019
I love the taste of blueberries and cherrios knocked out of the park. The taste is amazing and not to much it’s just right. I just wish it wasn’t a temp. I would recommend this to anyone who loves blueberries.