4.4 5 0 380 380 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

Super yummy!
My children love Cheerios so it was a must to try blueberry flavored Cheerios. My daughters enjoyed this cereal. And thought it was a good change from the regular flavor.
decent
The cheerios taste more like blueberry when they are dry. I tested a handful of them when they were dry and they tasted pretty good, however when I poured them into a bowl with milk they lost almost all flavor and tasted like normal cheerios with the smallest trace of blueberry flavoring. It was almost a let down but none the less they were still good.
8/19/2019
My kids LOVE this cereal. Its soo 👍 good.
We are a cereal eating family. We eat cereal at least once a day. My kids do not like sugary cereals like most children. In fact, their favorite was Honey Nut Cheerios. We saw this and had to try it because we love anything blueberry. We ate the whole box in one day. We love the same cheerio taste but with a perfect blend of blueberry flavor. Its almost like eating little blueberry muffins in every bite. This is now our new favorite cereal.
More choice
I have to eat a lot of Cheerios for heart health so another great fruity flavor is appreciated
Blueberry Cheerios
I already love blueberries so when you all added it to Cheerios was a very great idea. My mom even likes it.
Blueberry Cheerios
Really good! Great blueberry flavor. Would buy again. Great summer flavor. Yummy!
Blueberry Cheerios
We are a cereal loving family, & it's a struggle for me to sneak in any kind of healthier cereal on my boys. Blueberry Cheerios was a huge hit! With a great blueberry taste, along with nutritional values, it's a mom on the go's dream! We love it for breakfast, snack, or alone without milk. We love blueberry Cheerios & we are looking forward to whats next! 2 thumbs up Cheerios. Keep em coming!
Blueberry yum
I love cheerios and I love blueberries; this was a perfect combination for my obsession.
Blueberry Cheerios
I thought that the Blueberry Cheerios were good tasting. I like the health benefits of Cheerios and the blueberry flavor was odd at first, however, it was appealing. I would recommend these.
Surprisingly good
I liked these more than I'd thought i would. I really like how cheerios is bringing out new flavors regularly now!! I'm not big on shredded wheat or grapenuts, so I love hav8ng a great tasting heart healthy cereal.
Love
I LOVE these . So does my 2 year old ! Anything blueberry is my favorite .
Humm!
I love Cheerios, but not this Blueberry. Got it, thinking I'd try it. Not big on blueberries, & this is not for me. (Frosted or plain better)
A New Favorite in Our Home
My kids love blueberries and Cheerios, so they think this cereal is great! My 4-year-old gets so excited when we buy these now. I love that my kids love Cheerios, so I'm all for it!
Classic favorite
I wish it had more of a blueberry flavor but it was still good and my kids liked it...who doesn’t like Cheerios
Super delicious!
What a delicious variety of Cheerios! Good for the whole family! I added sliced bananas which made it even more delicious! I think these Cheerios are one of the best flavor varieties bursting with blueberry flavor!