4.4 5 0 483 483 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.
Blueberry Cheerios

09/11/2019
Grandson loves them
Have always been a fan of Cheerios, esp for kids... whether​eating them, or of course teaching-trying to teach boys good aim w the potty training years. Of course I feel like they never master that AIM! Anyways, gave them to my grandson to try, 15m old now, he loves them better then reg Cheerios. He immediately goes to my cupboard to grab the "boo"(blue) box as soon as he comes in. I've tried them dry w him, and not bad at all. Actually taste like a sweetened cereal. Now I just can't wait to see if they change the water in the bowl to blue when it's potty training time!
07/11/2019
Flavorful
Cheerios was always a great way to start breakfast, now that it comes in blueberry, I can't get enough. I like to eat these anytime during the day with or without milk. The taste is not overwhelming and it isn't too sweet.
02/11/2019
Different Taste
Different Taste.A good choice if you love Cheerios.
30/10/2019
+Lemon
They were in need of a little pizazz for me and lemon sounded amazing! Ive added lemon cookies and crumbled lemon donut and it was phenomenal.
Much better than expected
I tried this with some trepidation. Most blueberry flavored products are so artificially flavored that they leave a nasty aftertaste. This was not bad and was a change from the multi-gran ones I usually eat. I would buy them again.
Yummo
Highly impressed. I’m a Cheerios fanatic. Only one I have not tried is the peach which just came out. My granddaughter loves them as well
Just OK
the flavor was just OK, not much like blueberry's in my opinion but good enough to finish the box.
Sooo good
I’m preggo and these were a first trimester craving. They are so good and a healthy snack with or without milk. I really enjoy them hope they stay around for good !
24/10/2019
Blueberry Blast
Loved the flavor. You still have the traditional Cheerios with a blast of blueberry flavor. Would recommend to anyone who likes blueberries. Will continue to purchase these.
23/10/2019
Blueberry Lover's dream
If you love blueberries then these are a must try. They mix the classic cheerios with a burst of blueberry flavor. I recommend to the berry lovers. THe only thing that would make this product better would be to lower the sugar.
18/10/2019
Cereal
I really liked the blueberry flavor in these.They have just the right amount of sweetness to them.
16/10/2019
These was good
I purchased these and they were good. Good blueberry flavor, but very artificial tasting. I could eat these without milk as a snack.
10/10/2019
Yummy Blueberry Cereal
If you're a fan of blueberry flavor, this doesn't disappoint. The only reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars is because I found that when I eat a big bowl, it loses some of the flavor towards the end of the bowl.
05/10/2019
Blueberry cheerios
I was not super impressed with the taste of this product but it's still a great toddler snack.
05/10/2019
Different but good
Cheerios and blueberries together? Yes please. I thought it was different because I usually get Honey Nut Cheerios so to me seemed too sweet for every day but definitely very tasty for weekends