4.4 5 0 508 508 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.
Blueberry Cheerios

27/07/2019
I will try CV this as soon as asap with the berries in it it should taste really good and just fine to hit the spot the first thing in the mirning
26/07/2019
Although I have not tried the Blueberry Cheerios yet, Cheerios is one of my all time favorite cereals & I absolutely love each & every flavor that they have ever came out with! I look forward to trying the Blueberry Cheerios!
24/07/2019
I love Cheerios and this cereal is very new and haven’t tasted it but blue berry is my favorite fruit
18/07/2019
I did not know bout this product and would love to give a try
13/07/2019
I dont think I would like those cause of the blueberry. Reminds me of a cereal when I was younger cant remember the name but they had blueberry in them and I can still taste the
12/07/2019
Would love to try sounds really interesting and yummy I love blueberries
12/07/2019
My son has tried just about all the cheerios but never heard of this one sounds yummy
11/07/2019
I look for new Cheerios flavors on the shelves. I'm looking forward to trying these. A sample would be nice to try first.
11/07/2019
I need to be receiving these products to try them out my address is Karen vest 2022 Clingan Drive NW Cleveland Tennessee 37311
11/07/2019
I love everything I have read about these blueberry cheerios so far,and I would love to try them out before purchasing them in store.
11/07/2019
I would love to try some. Thank you please add me to your testing site
10/07/2019
Sounds delicious.. I adore blueberries.. I definitely have to try this..
09/07/2019
I haven't tried this yet but I'm excited to! I'm not excited about the taste yet but i love most Cheerios and the health benefits.