4.4 5 0 442 442 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

Not a fan
I am not a fam of the blueberry Cheerios. I love the original but the blueberry JUST is to much for me on my Cheerios. More of the taste of the flavor would be good. No i wouldn't recommend this product. Try for yourself and see what you option is..
For blueberry lovers
It has a real blueberry taste. I was surprised by that. I love it. I expected it to taste like a artificial blueberry taste and not much flavor. I found my new favorite cheerios.
Cheerios
Really taste like blueberries not fake add flavor. Love the bursting favor .
Not the blues from Cheerions
These were actually pretty good. Some of the trial flavors have been kind of weird, but I hope this one stays. Enough blueberry for flavor, not overpowering or oversweet.
8/24/2019
My kids love Cheerios and blueberries, when I saw this at the grocery store I knew my 1 and 6 year old would fall in love! I was right!!
8/24/2019
These cheerios were delicious. They had just enough blueberry flavor and weren't overly sweet. Perfect simple breakfast for a weekday morning!
8/24/2019
I love the taste of blueberries and cherrios knocked out of the park. The taste is amazing and not to much it’s just right. I just wish it wasn’t a temp. I would recommend this to anyone who loves blueberries.
Yummy cheerios!!
My kids REALLY love this cereal. I like it a lot, but there are other cheerios flavors I prefer. I do love that it's made with natural flavors! Definitely healthier than a lot of other cereal options.
Yum!
My kids love it and it's super healthy for them, which makes me happy too!
Not great.
I thought I would like this. And my baby loves blueberries, so it's a great idea! These were not very flavorful. The baby doesn't like them. We won't buy these again.
8/23/2019
Great for on-the-go snacking!
These taste great! I bought them when I was hungry so that I could snack on something that wasn't, say, Cheetos or chips! It really helped to prevent me from getting hangry and the flavor is really delicious. Now I use them for myself and the kids (and hubs) for little snack bags to toss in andn stay prepared! Everybody likes them.
Very good
Very good flavor and makes a great snack for my little ones.
Delicious Blueberry not too sweet
I thought the Blueberry Cheerios were really delicious! They have a real blueberry flavor, not artificial and not too sweet. I even enjoy them for a small treat at the end of the night. Yummy!
8/23/2019
It's like a healthy blueberry muffin!
Didn't have high expectations at first but I was impressed. No cardboard taste, not overly sweet which was a plus and gluten free. Great with or without the milk. One cereal does the trick for an active mom, her busy toddler and her elderly grandmother. Everybody wins!
Sweet tooth nipped
I enjoyed this very much. I have type 1 diabetes so finding a snack that can satisfy my huge sweet tooth as well as fill me up and not raise my blood sugar is a huge plus. Ate it for breakfast then finished the box that night (didn't even need the milk). Also really enjoy the apple one