4.4 5 0 380 380 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

8/17/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
I love this cereal. I eat it dry for a snack. It has just the right sweetness
8/17/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
I love this cereal so much that I eat this when I have a sweet tooth. I love the crunch and the taste of the blueberries. I think anyone who loves blueberries would love this cereal.
Yum
I typically loves trying new flavors of cereal and when my roommates picked this up (I didn't know it existed!) I just had to ask if I could snag a bowl. This has got to be one of my favorite random flavors of cereal ice ever tried! It's not super sweet like you'd think either.
a O.K.
MY BOYS USALLY LOVE CHEERIOS, but they didn't have the same reaction with this blueberry ones , all I heard was we need more blueberry flavor they don't taste as much as they wanted , I love them I thought they taste amazing great w yogurt
I love it
Learn to pronounce Delicious, my children love it, very healthy
Blueberry Cherrios
They were ok.. Not enough Blueberry flavor. I used them to mix with my vanilla yogurt!
Pretty good
Not as good as the strawberry cheerios but they were pretty good. Smell was amazing! I will probably purchase again although my kids weren't that excited about it.
Blueberry Cheerios
I Loved this new flavor. It is a great breakfast food but also as a snack or tossed in yogurt or trail mix too.
Kids didn’t like it
I thought it tasted all right my kids did not like it at all which is odd because they love blueberries and they love Cheerios but they did not like this brand we ended up tossing it out
Blueberry Cheerios
Absolutely loved it and I felt like I was cheating and it is heart healthy.
Eh
I personally didn’t like them but my friends daughter loves them! That’s all she’s wanting anymore! She even likes to have bananas cut up and put on top. I’d recommend this to kids
8/16/2019
Smells great but not as tasty
My family loves blueberries so we were excited to try these ! Half of my family loved them half loved the smell but that was it ! The taste just wasnt all that great !
Tasty
I am a Cheerios fan and love all the limited edition flavors and this was one of my absolute favorites of summer. The rich blueberry taste was wonderful and the health benefits of the cereal makes it even more pleasing to eat. Excellent quality and great rich flavor.
One word. YUM
Yummy is the word to describe this cereal. And it’s really healthy for you to ! Love the blueberry flavor! I would recommend this cereal to any mom or dad! The kids will love it !!
8/15/2019
Kid Tested
My daughter loves them! She constantly asks to have them for breakfast :)