4.4 5 0 501 501 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.
Blueberry Cheerios

Cheerios Doesn't Mess Up
I absolutely loved these Cheerios! They are VERY blueberry and the longer you leave them sitting in the milk, the stronger they taste. I love it when Cheerios comes out with new flavors as they are always fantastic! Great, delicious product!
BLUEBERRY HEAVEN!!!
I love Cheerios and I love blueberries so when I saw this product I was so excited. I love just eating them by the handful! YUM!!!
Very good
This cereal makes a great snack as well as a delicous breakfast. The sweetness is just right. The blueberry flavor isn't like fresh blueberries, but it is very good. I would recommend this for a change of pace.
26/09/2019
Yum
I think these are really good! I'm not a huge blueberry person and I actually enjoyed this cereal
They finally did it!
The Blueberry cheerios, are like heaven, it's liked a crunchy blueberry muffin, it's everything that I could hope for in a blueberry cereal.
25/09/2019
Good if you drink the milk!
I tried these blueberry Cheerios and thought they were tasty on their own. If you are a cereal eater who likes to finish the milk, this one will be a winner for you. Think strawberry milk, but blueberry flavored. I would definitely get these again, even just for the sake of changing it up every once in a while.
25/09/2019
That's not fruit in a bowl
It was good but it was lacking something I don't know
23/09/2019
Better without milk
I originally tried it in my local store and then bought a box. I tried it at home with milk but didn't love it with milk. Definitely taste great as a snack by itself. My kids also love it.
22/09/2019
Taster
Tastes just like you just put blueberries in your cereal.
22/09/2019
Cheerios
The blueberry flavor is very good. Taste as if I had just put blueberries in with the cherrios
21/09/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
Not your grandma's plain Jane cereal anymore. This was actually remarkable. I didn't have very high expectations for this cereal. Let me be honest I'm not a breakfast person but this cereal has me looking forward to breakfast. I'm very pleasantly surprised. Wonderful blueberry flavor. Doesn't get too soggy too quickly and won't break the bank.
20/09/2019
Delicious!!!
Love the blueberry flavor. Crunchy with a hint of blueberry flavor. Delicious!
18/09/2019
Best Cheerio Ever
Yum. Seriously. So yum. All the perks of eating Cheerios, with a nice layer of flavor that isn't heavy or fake tasting, we've gotten another box or two every trip to store lately. Hope they never stop making it. Great with milk, onviously, but its also helped with late night sweet tooth. Much better snack while watching tv than cookies! Lol.
18/09/2019
blueberry goodness
not only is it good for your heart, but its great for your tastebuds. Also since its blueberry rich it has other health benefits as well. Enjoy the morning with a sweet healthy crunch.
17/09/2019
Delicious and nutritious
Me and my son love these. They have so much fiber getting my digestive system going but also the berry taste is so natural I love it! It doesnt taste like other sugary cereals it's more natural tasting