4.4 5 0 510 510 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

25/09/2019
That's not fruit in a bowl
It was good but it was lacking something I don't know
23/09/2019
Better without milk
I originally tried it in my local store and then bought a box. I tried it at home with milk but didn't love it with milk. Definitely taste great as a snack by itself. My kids also love it.
22/09/2019
Taster
Tastes just like you just put blueberries in your cereal.
22/09/2019
Cheerios
The blueberry flavor is very good. Taste as if I had just put blueberries in with the cherrios
21/09/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
Not your grandma's plain Jane cereal anymore. This was actually remarkable. I didn't have very high expectations for this cereal. Let me be honest I'm not a breakfast person but this cereal has me looking forward to breakfast. I'm very pleasantly surprised. Wonderful blueberry flavor. Doesn't get too soggy too quickly and won't break the bank.
20/09/2019
Delicious!!!
Love the blueberry flavor. Crunchy with a hint of blueberry flavor. Delicious!
18/09/2019
Best Cheerio Ever
Yum. Seriously. So yum. All the perks of eating Cheerios, with a nice layer of flavor that isn't heavy or fake tasting, we've gotten another box or two every trip to store lately. Hope they never stop making it. Great with milk, onviously, but its also helped with late night sweet tooth. Much better snack while watching tv than cookies! Lol.
18/09/2019
blueberry goodness
not only is it good for your heart, but its great for your tastebuds. Also since its blueberry rich it has other health benefits as well. Enjoy the morning with a sweet healthy crunch.
Delicious and nutritious
Me and my son love these. They have so much fiber getting my digestive system going but also the berry taste is so natural I love it! It doesnt taste like other sugary cereals it's more natural tasting
I love
I love these cereals and my kids too, sometimes they eat it without milk like a snack,and the blueberry taste is just yummy
Blueberry Cheerios with the Grandkids
I don't normally eat sweet cereals or any of the kid type cereals, but I had to try this one. I am not so sure it's just for kids anymore. It really is good. Enjoyed breakfast with my 4 grandchildren this past Saturday morning with a bowl of Blueberry Cheerios and some juice. Kind of felt like a kid again!
16/09/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
If you like blueberries, then you should like the cereal. It's flavorful and not overpowering.It's healthy for you.
16/09/2019
This is good for blueberry cereal plus it has whole grain. Taste pretty good. I would recommend it.
15/09/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
I really enjoyed this cereal. The flavor was there but it wasn't too overwhelming. And I also appreciate that it's gluten-free.
14/09/2019
Blueberry Cheerios
My friend bought these for my son's 1 birthday. These blueberry Cheerios are very yummy I loved the flavor my son loves them as well! They are great by themselves but I think they are even better with milk