4.4 5 0 374 374 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

Cheerio Family
we love all things cheerios but when i heard they made a blueberry cheerios i was ecstatic. i bought them and was not disappointed at all they are great
8/14/2019
I recently bought it and now this is a go to cereal for my family
More Blueberry Flavor
My family loves Cheerios and we were very excited to try the blueberry flavor. They were good. Not great. Good. I love Cheerios for what they are. A fairly healthy choice with a good price point. I was just disappointed that there wasn't more of a blueberry flavor. Not looking for a taste like a kids cereal, but a little more flavor and they would be great!
8/13/2019
I bought this cereal as a snack for my two young boys and they both loved it!
very testy. I ĺove it.
very testy. good for health. budget price. one thing is good his taste. packing is best. in my family all eaten it.
Blueberry
Not bad love the blueberry taste.. price is decent.
So good!
Really liked it! It wasn’t too sweet and it’s a good summer cereal!
good stuff
very nice it was nice color and taste i recommend to anyone
Try Blueberryu Cheerios there great
I really liked them i love blue berries . An these were really good.
Ok
I don’t really like blueberries that’s all, my mom and brother love them,
A1
Very delicious, rated 3 because I personally like the original honey flavor.
Cheerios
I liked the look and taste, However, I would like more of a fruit taste when I add the milk.
Kids loved it!
I got a couple boxes of the Blueberry Cheerios because they were on sale. I myself didn't like them that much but my kids loved them.
Tasty!!
I tried this through an Ibotta offer and boy, am I glad that I did. It was the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with a cereal that I have eaten since I was a child. If you want a sweet cereal that doesn't overwhelm you, I recommend this product!!
Luv it
I love blue berries, and I love Cheerios. Put the two together and you get this great morning meal to start the day off right.