Body Glove Cadence with AntiMicrobial Protection for Samsung A11 Black

4.5 5 0 29 29 Smooth matte finish Ridged side grips Durable Gel material High-gloss black accents Phone case goes on easily and stays in place securely
Body Glove Cadence with AntiMicrobial Protection for Samsung A11 Black

25/01/2021
Flimsy
Very thin doesn't feel like it would protect my phone in a fall
24/01/2021
very nice phone case
Nice phone case..... Well worth the money....... Won't be disappointed
24/01/2021
Good quality
Firm grip and full protection im satisfied with this product I feel that my phone is secure i will most definitely recommend to family and friends
Great Smartphone Protector
The Body Glove Cadence with AntiMicrobial Protection for Samsung A11 Black is a great product. It fits my Samsung A11 smartphone very well. The gel-like material acts like a shock absorber whenever I drop my phone. And the black color hides any smudges from everyday wear and tear. The antimicrobial protection is an added bonus in this day and age.
Tiggerrocks
Body Glove Cadence for Samsung A11is very durable it takes drops and even got kicked it didnt break i like that its antimicrobial so u dont worry about germs as much. I love the color its easy to hold .
Samsung a11 black
Samsung a11 black.................................
Dove8
Good product for Samsung phone owners (especially in the age of COVID)
22/01/2021
Soft, slim, and sanitary!
The Body Glove Cadence is a great phone case! The side grips make it easy to hold onto. And, antimicrobial protection? Sign me up! I love the soft feel. And that fact I can use the phones actual power and volume buttons. Its also very slim but still keeps it protected. All-in-all, a good buy!
great
it was a good case and i like it and would buy as
21/01/2021
This is the greatest phone case ever.
I love my body glove cadence with antimicrobial Protection for the Samsung A11 Black case, I have a tendency to drop and ding my phone and put scratches all over it. This case has protected my phone from any more of these issues.
Lightweight protection
It’s lightweight and gives me the added comfort that my phone is safe.
ARLopez88
Love it overall very sturdy and well I like it a lot
I like it
It is a very sturdy and secure phone case that keeps your phone from breaking when it hits the ground. Its comfortable to hold.
20/01/2021
Antimicrobial phobe cases are awesome!
Cadence Body Glove with Antimicrobial protection for my A11 is awesome. It fits perfectly. I love the Antimicrobial feature on the back of the phone