4.7 5 0 32 32 Rich and creamy with a touch of sweetness

29/07/2020
Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk. Creamy and delicious
29/02/2020
Kcast
I try to avoid dairy and strive for plant based options to fit a healthy lifestyle. The flavor and consistency is different than your normal expections for cows milk, but still tasted good.
05/04/2019
Amazing! For being from a pea this is an amazing drink! Tastes similar to milk if you get vanilla! You will be amazed!
14/09/2018
Creamy and Delicious
I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this but I didn't think it would be very good. I was surprised to find that it takes great and is very creamy and delicious. It's not gritty or weird tasting. It is great by itself or on/in foods. It's on the pricey side but it's a great product.
21/07/2018
I am a avid fan of Bolthouse products because they are always healthy for you and organic in nature and plant milk is no difference
13/07/2018
I purchased this at Wal-Mart and it is the best cow's milk replacement I have ever had. I bought it because I was trying dairy free while breastfeeding but I am going to continue using it with dairy back in my diet. It has a really reasonable expiration, over a month out. I love having it in the morning in my cereal. I hope they continue to make this product because I love it.
25/06/2018
I actually found a bottle of this on sale at Kroger 99¢ so I figured there wouldn't be a better time to try it. I have been intrigued when I saw it but also scared lol. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste and consistency of this! It was almost comparable to almond milk but better tasting and not quite as "thick". The nutrient profile is also pretty dang good so I will be buying this in the future. I eat a keto diet so this works great as part of that (the unsweetened). This milk > almond milk, coconut milk, and almond coconut blend... Just go ahead and try it.
27/05/2018
send the free samples of BOLTHOUSE FARMS PLANT to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
Yes i have tried this Bolthouse Farms plant protein milk in vanilla flavor a friend had gave this milk to try out for coffee and is good with oatmeal and making cookies the kids loved it too.
11/05/2018
This Milk is so good and great for you! I only use non dairy milk
18/04/2018
This milk is very good and tastey. I drink this daily!
11/04/2018
I've enjoyed this in my coffee and frappacino!!! Try it real good!!
09/04/2018
Love this product. It goes well with baking, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and if you get original or plain flavor, it goes well in baking and cooking too like soups, breads, cookies, etc.
09/04/2018
My whole family loves milk and plant based that’s great we are al aye looking for a healthier milk Please send me a sample
08/04/2018
I was pretty surprised how well this tasted! Love that it is dairy free and has a lot of protein and calcium.