4.7 5 0 132 132 Rich and creamy with a touch of sweetness

2/15/2018
rich,sweet,creamy and simply delicious! good wholesomeness!
2/14/2018
this is great tasting alterative to reg milk. i love that its non dairy but it did not seem to last long in the refrigerator after it was opened. the chocolate one is great too.
1/24/2018
Es muy buena esta leche,Ami niño le dolía el estómago con la leche y con esta está súper agusto
1/14/2018
I really love this Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk since it has really fresh taste that is really high quality. It is also more natural and healthy with alot of protein to keep you going. I like that you can use it for drinking or in your cereal. It really have great great taste and flavor but also something that I feel good about using since it is more natural and healthy
1/12/2018
Bolthouse is a wonderful brand and is never lacking on nutrition and taste. This milk is so much better than regular dairy milk or soy milk. It has a thick rich flavor without the fat or flavor additives that dairy or soy has.
1/8/2018
I absolutely love the taste of this in coffee,makes it a great flavor you have to try
1/5/2018
Bolthouse does it again! This is so good and healthy for you. Taste is very good .
1/5/2018
Just found this gem! Yes gen, it works in everything from cooking, to smoothies and even in my morning cup of joe. I do love the smooth rich flavor and even drink it straight. My kids have now transitioned to it as well.
1/4/2018
I have tried this and it tastes great alone, in oatmeal or to just make a smoothie. Its delish!!!
1/4/2018
Goes great in coffee adding a hint of vanilla but not too much. Also good on plain cereals for the same reason.
12/30/2017
Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk - perfection! The taste is so rich and delicious. The flavor is sweet, rich, and yummy. I recommend it to anyone who needs a non-dairy milk.
12/12/2017
Goes good with tea, coffee or cereal and is very healthy for you and your entire family and tastes very good
12/5/2017
I love this smooth creamy milk!! It honestly tastes better then any other milks I've had. Great with cookies 👌
11/24/2017
This has the rich, thick, and smooth taste that I love to discover in a pea protein milk. I've immediately become a fan of Bolthouse's version of pea milk! It's thick and flavorful enough for cooking, smoothies, and in my morning milk. This is a bit pricey, but still highly recommended to fellow vegans.
11/4/2017
Another healthy product from bolthouse farms that goes great in coffee and in my frappacino drinks and adds flavor to what ever you add it to