4.7 5 0 31 31 Rich and creamy with a touch of sweetness
Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk

18/05/2018
I would love for my daughter yo try this.we are always looking for milk for her yo try to get her to drink it pleaseeee
13/05/2018
Ooh. This looks interesting. I'm lactose intolerant and I'm always looking g for a great milk alternative. Would love to try this out to see of it will meet my needs.
11/05/2018
Bolthouse drinks are already on point so their non dairy, plant based milk protein drink should also be on point. I can’t wait to get a sip.
10/05/2018
I have not tried this product it would be nice to try this product
24/04/2018
I have not tried this, but would love the opportunity !!!..
22/04/2018
I'd want try this out so bad try something new like vanilla and chocolate they said it's a good product milk bolt man farms plant it soy milk the best I'd like try out on sample product in mail
19/04/2018
Where are these sold? Looks like good stuff. Hoping to get some samples to try before I buy.
18/04/2018
Plant based should be good for your stomach Need to try this
18/04/2018
I haven't heard of this. I'm confused off top by plant milk? I thought milk came from cows? Or goats? How does one even begin to milk a plant?
17/04/2018
No I didn't try out this product milk protein but look good tasty try out
10/04/2018
Protein is what i need alot in my life. I had bariatric sleeve surgery.
09/04/2018
Nodidnt try out this product but try it in strawberry milk is good taste even might like lime too great taste texture too it
09/04/2018
I have tried Bolthouse product and loved them, so I would love to try their new milk.
09/04/2018
I have not tried the Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Vanilla Milk. I am intolerant of cow milk so this sounds like something for me.
09/04/2018
I know the brand Bolthouse, but I've never seen this product in the stores anywhere. I drink milk everyday and love vanilla, so this I would love to try.