4.7 5 0 132 132 Rich and creamy with a touch of sweetness

4/9/2018
I have not tried the Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Vanilla Milk. I am intolerant of cow milk so this sounds like something for me.
4/9/2018
I know the brand Bolthouse, but I've never seen this product in the stores anywhere. I drink milk everyday and love vanilla, so this I would love to try.
4/9/2018
I have not tried it yet but I will love to. Thank you
4/5/2018
I haven't tried this yet but would love to. I enjoy Bolthouse products like the greens and fruity yogurt drinks. I purchase when i have money saving coupons.
3/24/2018
I haven't tried this yet, but willing to because I'm lactose intolerant, and I love Vanilla.
3/23/2018
I would love to try this out. I am lactose intolerant and always have a hard time finding whole- milk alternatives.
3/14/2018
Haven't seen or tried this product but my 4 mth old has tummy troubles and is on soy formula. My little brother has always had a lactose intolerance as well. Growing up we didn't have a substitute.
3/8/2018
I have not tried this, never heard of it, never see it in the market
3/7/2018
I saw this in the store and i wanted to try it out. Maybe when it goes on sale?
3/7/2018
Love vanilla and its healthy is a plus.be great make it in Strawberry sometime to,yum.
2/24/2018
I like try new product organic perfect for my family members
2/14/2018
Never heard of this brand but willing to give a try. Not sure where to buy it.
2/9/2018
I have never heard of this product, however it would be ok to give it a try. I am sure health wise it is much better for you than old types.
2/7/2018
Our stores don’t care Bolthouse products. It’s to bad I would like to give it a try.
2/6/2018
I have never seen this or heard about this product. I dont even think my walmart or Publix carries this product