4.7 5 0 131 131 Rich and creamy with a touch of sweetness

04/02/2018
I would love to try this out. I have never tasted anything like it.
03/02/2018
I have not tried tried Bolthhouse Farms protein milk. I would love to try it and then review it for you.
03/02/2018
Wow bolthouse protein milk from reviews would be something we would really like to try. Thanks again for great products
03/02/2018
This is hopefully all that I've been searching for, I want a better alternative than dairy for my toddler, so am excited to try!
03/02/2018
I'm definitely going to look for this in the store as I am trying to eliminate as many animal products as I can from my diet.
03/02/2018
I would love to try Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk as I am a firm believer in plant based proteins and would love to try one that comes I. An already liquid form instead of powder.
03/02/2018
I love milk but am sceptical to try this,this type of milk,but i'm open to new things so wouldn't mind reviewing this t product if I had the chance to taste it first hand.
27/01/2018
Quiero porbla este porducto dicen que es bueno para si uno tiene porblema estomago
22/01/2018
I have not tried this before but I would like to since normal milk upsets my stomach. I would like to have a milk that I could have in my meals.
21/01/2018
I'm trying to find new products so that I can eat healthier . I've never tried anything like this and I'd love to give it a try
19/01/2018
I haven't tried this, but I am going to look it up. I need to know if its dairy free. I'm allergic to cows milk.
18/01/2018
I have not tried and would love to try BOLTHOUSE FARMS PLANT PROTEIN MILK
08/01/2018
rarely drink milk and when i do its with cereal. I could not find this at any of the stores I have been to. Will start to look more for this milk and give it a try
05/01/2018
I haven't tried this product but would definitely be interested. I like finding alternatives to dairy and meat products because my best friend is lactose intolerant and doesn't eat certain meats so anytime I can find new drinks, creamers (we do love our coffee) or meats to make for our multi-weekly suppers with our two families
05/01/2018
I would like to try this product. I have a milk allergy and MS so I have to take vitamin D in large doses. This may help. Thank you for your consideration.