4.7 5 0 133 133 Rich and creamy with a touch of sweetness

1/5/2018
I haven't tried this product but would definitely be interested. I like finding alternatives to dairy and meat products because my best friend is lactose intolerant and doesn't eat certain meats so anytime I can find new drinks, creamers (we do love our coffee) or meats to make for our multi-weekly suppers with our two families
1/5/2018
I would like to try this product. I have a milk allergy and MS so I have to take vitamin D in large doses. This may help. Thank you for your consideration.
1/5/2018
Sounds so good and healthy for you! I would love to try it!
1/5/2018
I would like to try this product because I read the reviews.
1/4/2018
I would love this because I do not drink milk and I could use this in my coffee and on cereal. Right now I am using a nut milk and I wouldlike to try something different.
1/3/2018
I have not tried this,But I'm a team truck driver eith my husband, we used to haul out of Bolt house every week...from California or Arizona to florida,I love Bolt house healthy products.
1/3/2018
My granddaughter does not like real milk sounds like a milk she might like would love to try
12/31/2017
Sounds delicious! I have not tried this particular milk but would love too since I am an avid tea consumer. I must have milk or creamer in my tea.
12/21/2017
No haven't tried Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk. Sounds like would be really good tasting. Would like to try.maybe wouldn't be so harsh on our stomachs
12/19/2017
No way since when did they start making this I so love the juices had no idea they did this will look at our local grocery store and health food store for this. Or you can select me to try this and post a pic and a great review.
12/16/2017
I would love to try. I have a hard time to find some thing new
12/16/2017
This sounds pretty good. I wouldn't mind trying it.
12/14/2017
I would absolutely to to try this product. I am a vegan that often overlooks protein, so this is right up in my alley! Very happy that many brands are releasing non diary milk. It is much better for you and also tastes a whole lot better.
12/7/2017
I would love to try this and have looked for it at my local Wholefoods. Hoping to get it soon!
12/6/2017
Sounds like an ideal milk for my daughter and I. My daughter is a vegetarian so can't wait for her to try it!