4.9 5 0 7 7 The Boots Botanics range, developed in collaboration with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens, is formulated to give skincare benefits through the use of plant extracts. The products are free from SLS, SLES and parabens, and packaged in FSC-certified material where possible. The manufacturer has taken steps to reduce the environmental impact of this range. Included in the range is Bi-Phase Facial Oil, which is suitable for all skin types. It is described as a lightweight bi-phase oil that combines nourishing vitamin E, safflower oil and hibiscus with a water phase of natural AHAs to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, combining and revealing brighter looking skin for up to 12 hours. It features an uplifting aroma of mandarin essential oil, claimed to help users feel energised and ready to face the day. Suitable for vegans, this cruelty-free product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils or SLS, and retails in a 0.84-fl. oz. FSC-certified pack with the Sustainability Commitment logo.
Boots Botanics All Bright Bi-Phase Facial Oil

22/11/2020
Biophase oil
I tried this oil and it is absolutely wonderful.. it's not greasy feeling at all. It made my face feel a whole lot smoother and i looked much more refreshed by the third day. I would definitely recommend.
16/10/2020
Soft skin
This product left my face feeling so soft like a baby's bottom so worth it
09/09/2020
I have to say Thursday when I purchased this from the store and started using it within one week of use I could see a potential difference in my skin it really brighten up my skin tone really made it smooth the soft and bubbly it was like really bouncy and it made it super
31/08/2020
Love this!
I’ve been using this product for a little over a month now and it is great! From the sweet citrus smell to the lightweight feel of the product, it’s quickly become a favorite. It’s brightened my skin and made it feel soft and smooth. So glad I added this to my skincare arsenal. A must-have!
24/07/2020
Great Face oil for night time skin care routine. Highly recommended
06/06/2020
Perfect for summer!
I’m so impressed with Boots Botanics skincare products, particularly this facial oil. I love that it’s fortified with hibiscus and mandarin - the perfect scent for summer. This facial oil leaves my skin looking brighter and evens the appearance of my skin texture. I’m excited to try more Boots Botanics skincare!
05/05/2020
I loved this product
I think this was a good facial oil for my very dry skin. I feel this way since they have very good oils in it making my face feel brand new. I highly recommend this to people with dry skins.