4.4 5 0 174 174 Bounce Back Curl Reviving Mist delivers an instant energy jolt to tired, fallen curls. This lightweight mist reactivates and redefines your curl pattern, infusing hair with frizz-fighting Aloe and hydrating Cactus Flower. Next day curls are left soft, springy and full of bounce! Benefits: 1. Reactivates Curls 2. Moisturizes 3. Refreshes
Bounce Back Curl Reviving Mist

10/08/2020
I love this mist!! Not only is the smell great but my hair hold a curl all day without getting frizzy!
09/08/2020
This allows my hair to restore to its naturally self without taking a ahower. A shower is not always an option so this has been amazing! I will definitely use this again
09/08/2020
Has a great smell, moistens hair, to bring curls to life, but leaves them a little tacky and slightly crunchy.
08/08/2020
I think the bounce back curl reviving mist worked quite well on my hair and also on my daughters. Just the right amount comes out and its not heavy on my hair.
08/08/2020
So i love this mist, it holds my curl for upto one day. And gives shine to them.
08/08/2020
This was my first time trying a curl reviving mist and I was disappointed. The directions on the bottle say to spritz on dry curls and scrunch, but that just created more frizz for me and my 3b curls were not reactivated like the product claims to do. The scent is pretty strong which I don't like. If you're sensitive to heavy scents, I'd avoid this. I wouldn't use this product on it's own. This did work better for me when I used it on damp hair and with a small amount of gel on my second and third day curls.
07/08/2020
It was just ok.. my hair didn’t feel any more moisture than usual
07/08/2020
Excellent product my hair is so manageable and carefree. I love the shine and the bounce Definite Game Changer
07/08/2020
I was using water to refresh my curls. Which I know is not good. I was excited to try this mist. The scent is amazing. The nozzle delivers a perfect amount of fine mist. I used it during my in between wash day. It truly refreshed my curls and brought them back to life. Usually I feel most types of spray weigh my hair down. This did not! I also used it on my daughter to brush out tangles. It did a wonderful job of that and bringing her waves back to life.
07/08/2020
a great brand. it worked out on my dry hair. it revives your curl
05/08/2020
I love the smell of the hammers and I love the light weight oil that it has because I have naturally dry hair this is a perfect product for me however the oil does not make the hair heavy and way down I love the cactus flower smell and all of the natural ingredients excellent product and black girl hair friendly yay
05/08/2020
I thought the mist worked pretty well. I have wild curly hair and it help tame the frizz and bring some of my curls back together. It has a nice scent too, making my hair smell freshly washed.
05/08/2020
This spray is awesome it gives me a lot of slip when I brush out my hair. I love the bouncy curls it produces along with my paddle brush. I use throughout the day when my curls got a little dry i only used this once.
04/08/2020
I loved this stuff! It brought dead curls back to life. I will definitely be getting some more when I'm out.
04/08/2020
Bounce Back Curl Reviving Mist provides moisture and revives my curls when this heat and humidity take it away. . This spray refreshes and brings back my hairs shine..