Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

30/07/2020
Fresh outdoor scent and soft clothes
Nice fresh outdoor sent that isn't overpowering. Left clothes feeling soft and static-free.
27/07/2020
Great smelling dryer sheets.
These dryer sheets are an excellent addition to my laundry routine. The Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets make my clothes smell great when taking out of the dryer, but the scent isn’t so strong that I smell like laundry all day long. They work great to keep wrinkles at bay, as well.
26/07/2020
Love Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet.
Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets have a really long lasting fragrance! I love the smell of fresh washed clothes. Clothes that are hung up in the closet and folded in dresser make a great drawer and air freshner! I found that after the dryer cycle I use the sheet to dust around the house it still smells and works great! What a great product! I will definitely buy again!
25/07/2020
Long-Lasting Scent
Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets reduce wrinkles and static as they provide long-lasting fresh scents to your laundry.
24/07/2020
Lovely Laundry
I love Bounce Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets! They prevent static cling, reduce wrinkles, and keep clothes soft! Also, clothes have a fresh scent for a lot longer!
23/07/2020
Bounce dryer sheets
The scent and quality of the bounce dryer sheets is amazing.
22/07/2020
Bounce dryer sheets
I really liked these dryer sheet but the smell didn’t last as long ! I liked the smell but I wish it was stronger! They worked well on the lint !
22/07/2020
Bounce dryer soft sheets
I thought the bounce fabric softener dryer sheets made my clothes even softer than before, they applied a great smell to them that lasted a long time and smelled strong!
Good Product
I have used different dryer sheets and Bounce is one of my favorites. One sheet is enough for a full load. The scent is not overpowering and last a good amount of time. The sheets do a excellent job of stopping static and reducing the wrinkles especially in my cotton clothing.
Bounce
Nice clean laundry scent lingered on clothes, also helped reduce static in my laundry
Perfect scent!!
The smell is perfect, fresh, clean, and long-lasting. The fragrance is light and stays for a few days after drying. These are so good! Depending on how big my load is I will use somewhere from 2-4 sheets. The sheets make your clothes so soft and static-free. Even using just 2 sheets makes my laundry smell so fresh for days. I recommend you try these sheets if you haven't tried before, you'll love them!
Keeps static away
Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets are fabulous! These dryer sheets work hard to keep static away! They smell great, too!
20/07/2020
Bounce - The Best Dryer Sheets!
I received the Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets totally free from Home Tester Club for trying out at home and providing my honest reviews in return. I have to say I have been using Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets for several years now, and I am always in love with this brand, as it always makes my cloths smell the best. If I use Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets I know for sure, my cloths will smell fresh and always the best even after 2 weeks of using them, and several times in those 2 weeks. These are always my most favorite Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets. Also, I have always been recommending these dryer sheets to my friends and family forever and they also keep on buying and using them. No doubt, everyone loves these amazing Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, always.
Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer sheets
I received the package of Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer sheets they work great and Smells great and make your clothes smell great
DRYER SHEETS
The Bounce dryer sheets were great. They had a pleasant odor and left my laundry feeling soft and fresh.