Brittle Topped Milk Chocolate Rice Cakes

4.8 5 0 50 50 <li> El decadente sabor a chocolate con leche cubierto quebradizo es lácteo certificado por KOSHER <li> Nuestras tortas de arroz se elaboran con arroz integral integral. Se ha demostrado que una dieta rica en cereales integrales reduce el riesgo de enfermedades crónicas. Los pasteles de arroz, crujientes, crujientes y bajos en calorías, son un refrigerio fácil de llevar a cualquier lugar o para preparar una comida en casa. <li> Disfrútelo solo o por encima con mantequilla de maní, mantequilla de almendras, plátanos o bayas para darle un toque extra dulce. <li> Nuestras tortas de arroz también son libres de gluten para personas con enfermedad celíaca o sensibilidad al gluten. Ahora todos pueden disfrutar de nuestro delicioso manjar bajo en calorías. La cantidad perfecta de crujiente, con una pizca de sal y la cantidad perfecta de chocolate para satisfacer a los golosos. <li> Ideal para picar o incluso convertir uno en una comida si está inspirado para ser creativo en la cocina. </li>
Brittle Topped Milk Chocolate Rice Cakes

31/03/2022
Delicious 😋
I love these rice cakes. They are drizzled with chocolate. I have a thing for chocolate. Reasonable price!! Add peanut butter or another nut butter for a nutritious snack! For everyone
27/03/2022
My guilty pleasure
I am in love with these rice cakes! As a person who completely loves chocolate but is trying to stay on healthy side, these rice cakes are my go to snack. They taste so amazing and crunchy . These are my go to snacks when I am in the mood for something sweet and doesn’t make me feel guilty .
19/02/2022
I have always eaten rice cakes. My kids wouldn't go near them. I have to hide these! The kids don't even know they are eating healthy. I would recommend to parents who want to feed the kids healthier snacks.
18/02/2022
Yummmm!
I was totally surprised by the taste of this. It’s light and airy. I would definitely recommend this for a light snack. It definitely met my expectations and made me very satisfied.
06/02/2022
Best rice cakes
One of my kiddo have wheat allergy. His some times on go food is rice cake and he don’t like all of them. He like this one may be because it have chocolate in it. But he lives it
02/02/2022
Yummm
I was a bit skeptical on these at first but went ahead and tried them anyways, and boy am I glad I did. I never thought I would love a rice caje treat sooo much!! The texture, the flavors, delicious!
22/01/2022
Brittle Topped Cakes
OK, brittle topping, milk chocolate and on a rice cake...what's not to love??? These are wonderful!
11/01/2022
Really good
Super tasty! If you like rice cakes you will love these, I mean who doesn’t love chocolate! They have the same great texture as other rice cakes.
10/01/2022
Delicious!
I absolutely love these rice cakes! They are the perfect combination of crunchy and chocolate, my k8ds love them as well! I have tried them all and will continue to buy over and over again:)
04/01/2022
excellent
mi nutricionista me lo recomendo para meriendas ya que soy diabetica y son muy buenos.
01/01/2022
Tortas finas de arroz con chocolate de LIEBERS lácteos
These Chocolate rice pancakes are delicious and they are Gluten free, UTZ Certified and Bio organic and provided very good healthy snacks and low in calories which is good on your weight issues
24/12/2021
freesamples
freesampleswithdontspendingshippingcost of rice cake
20/12/2021
So good!
My girls and I figured we’d get some of these and give them a whirl!! Now I buy them quite frequently as they love them and they’re a fairly healthy snack.
13/12/2021
Deliciouso
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services that have young kids these are awesome to have in your cupboard.
12/12/2021
Yummy!
This rice treats are perfect for my whole family. I put some in my kid's LUNCHBOX and they absolutely love them. They are made with high quality ingredients and taste grade. Perfect for the whole of us. Us