07/06/2018
Yes and id will be buying razors for this product shave nice smooth and don't leave no Nick on your face
07/06/2018
This was a great razor it has a nice we8ght to it, cleaned easiltn
06/06/2018
t’s more than good enough for most men’s faces because it saves you time and money, or both, compared with anything that provides a closer shave. It performs comparably to the latest and greatest offerings but can be had for about half the price. You can get a closer shave from a safety razor, but it’ll take you three times as long (and that’s only if you’re well practiced). Or, you can get a cheaper shave from competing cartridge systems, but it won’t be as pleasant.
06/06/2018
I am very satisfied after using the BROMLEY'S FOR MEN 7 BLADE RAZOR. Since it is a 7 blade razor means a clean shave. I have a very fast growth which makes me shave very frequently. After using BROMLEY'S FOR MEN 7 BLADE RAZOR I could say I was able to stretch an extra day without shaving and a very clean look after each shave. I would definitely like to try BROMLEY'S FOR MEN 7 BLADE RAZOR if they are now available in the stores. However one suggestion, if this could have been made little lighter in weight as i find the razor on the heavier side. Overall a great blade I can use alongwith my regular razor.
05/06/2018
i liked the way it felt on my face, it gave a nice close shave. the razor felt comfortable in my hand.
05/06/2018
love the bromley razor! the old school design and the blades are amazing!
05/06/2018
The razor is nice bc it's easy on skin but it still is a nice clean shave. I highly recommend
05/06/2018
I really enjoyed shaving with this razor. It felt much more smoother and easier to shave. And my skin was not irritated that mach comparing to other razors I've used before
05/06/2018
I would recommend this product. The shave was good and my skin was smooth. I enjoyed using the razor.
05/06/2018
It was super easy and fast to shave with this razor. Also, there was noticeably less irritation after shaving. Moreover, it was super easy to maneuver with this razor. And the grip on the handle is sturdy as well. It feels luxurious using this razor
05/06/2018
Loved how smooth the shave was. I would definitely reccomend
04/06/2018
Good durable razor. Handle needs a bit of redesign. Overall excellent product.
04/06/2018
really nice product. would definitely buy and recommend to my friends. Easy to use and smooth finish.
04/06/2018
The Bromley's 7 Blade Razor was just an Ok shave. Didn't glide as well as my regular 5 blade razor. Had more red patches after shaving with the Bromley razor. 7 blades isn't necessary in my opinion. I prefer my regular razor.
30/05/2018
I really enjoyed using the BROMLEY’S FOR MEN 7 Blade Razor because it gave me one of the closest shaves I have had in awhile. It glides nicely over the skin without any dragging or pulling of your hair. I seem to have less irritation using this razor that with others and it has a nice handkle which is easy to gripo and manuever.