5/29/2018
When I heard that this was a 7 blade razor, I was thinking that it would irritate my skin extremely bad but after using it, I was very impressed.It gives you a very close and clean shave.
5/29/2018
I love it, being in the military always having to shave and this razor leave any face looking and feeling smooth!
5/29/2018
This is a great razor. Clean close shaves. No cuts or razor marks. Very smooth and no pulling.
5/29/2018
This Bromley razor is awesome it gave me a great shave I must say it has to be one of the best quality razors that I have ever used and it is my go-to razor.
5/29/2018
I like how smoothly it shaved, easy to clean nice close shave.7 blade is way beter. The handle is awesome. I hope to be able to get this like a subscription like. $ shave club
5/29/2018
This is a great product. It gave me the best shave I think I ever had.
5/29/2018
I absolutely love this razor, this is so far the best razor I have ever purchased. I have experienced the best shave with no nicks and no cuts by using this razor. It gives the same shave every time. This is exactly what I was looking for. It provides the better shave than other 5 blades razor. Overall I am very pleased with the quality of this razor.
5/29/2018
Great shave no irritation best shave I've ever had the only problem is the handle get slick When Wet other than that it's great
I liked i because it has 7 blades closer shave than other razors dp
I like this razor because it has 7 blades that leave my skin clear and smooth
5/29/2018
Overall a very nice razor that does what it's supposed to do which is provide a close comfortable shave without irritation. I like the weight and design of the razor but it could use a rubber grip on it to keep it from turning in your hand while using it in the shower. It could also use a moisturizing strip (not sure if the strip on it was one or not but if it was it didnt work.). I usually dont try new razors because they always disappoint and I end up going back to my old razor but I actually like this one. Hopefully refill blades aren't too expensive. If you keep refill blades priced reasonable you have a new customer. Thanks for letting me try this razor.
5/29/2018
Great razor for no irritation, high quality handle, and shaves closely.
5/29/2018
I liked it a lot. It provides a close smoother shave without the irritation of my former 5 blade razor. Best shave I've had in with a reusable cartridge razor I have had in years.
5/29/2018
The quality and the durability was excellent although the weight of it is a little bit heavy other than that the razor Cuts really good leaves the skin smooth
5/29/2018
Is very good liked the weight and look,, but was old fasjhioned design