29/05/2018
good razor. 5 blades no nicks or cut. i would recomened this razor i would buy it again
29/05/2018
It’s a great razor that provides a superior shave but the handle is horrible it’s slippery and hard to grip when wet I hope they fix this then they will have a wonderful product
29/05/2018
Provides a close smooth shave with no irritation. I use it on my face and head and it was very smooth and didn’t get gunked up with shave cream in the shower.
29/05/2018
Great clean close shave stays sharp glides over face very well I would highly recommend any man to buy this great new razor!
29/05/2018
i am taken back by the quality of razor and smooth shave unbelieveable!!!!
29/05/2018
I have to shave every day and was sick of the rip off cost of Gillette. I switched to Dorco brand to get cartridges cheaper but they even got pricey recently and shave was not as good as expensive brand. This Bromley gave an excellent shave and I lived using it. Just keep the cartridges cheap.
29/05/2018
It definitely Needs a grip/better handle maybe something rubberized
29/05/2018
BROMLEY’S FOR MEN 7 Blade Razor was a step above my regular razor. 7 blades ment less strokes needed which was less irritating on my face.
29/05/2018
This is an excellent razor that surely rivals any blade currently on the market. It leaves you feeling smooth in simple easy strokes and very ready for the day. It is an enjoyable experience.
29/05/2018
Great razor! More durable than any other razor I have ever used!
29/05/2018
It looks well-designed, and has a heavy, sturdy, elegant handle, but does not provide as smooth and close as shave as the Gillette Proglide Power.
29/05/2018
Overall, the cut is basic.. a little above average but at the same time it didn't blow me a way with a great shave like with Shick or Giletter. and in all honesty even outdoing some dollar store 5 blade shavers. The only thing that separates it from the rest is the balance and weight of the handle.. and that can even be improved with a grippy texture.
29/05/2018
It was a really good product and I like how the razor felt smooth
Great product . Great shave no irritation. Better than expected
29/05/2018
Easy handling, smooth gliding over my face. A clean sweep of my hair on the first pass. I was surprised and pleased of the Bromley's Men 7 Blade Razor. I receved a sample of this razor for Home Tester Club to try. Which I'm glad that I've tried this site. Otherwise I would have missed out.