5/28/2019
was fine, my beard is not long so this was a nice complement
5/28/2019
I really enjoyed testing this product it kept my Beard soft and manageable as well as shine. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a Beard.
5/22/2019
This stuff smells so good and leaves my face feeling so good I find myself using it every day. Easily my favorite Bromley's product.
5/22/2019
Bromley's is a great product that I would recommend to friends and family it kept my beard tamed as it can get pretty wild kept my skin moist and no greasy feeling on face or hands thank you for letting me test your product.
5/20/2019
Its really good and gave me a groomed appearance that I can trust
5/17/2019
My overall review is that the Bromley's Beard Balm works. It's styles and give a beard a fuller, lusher, controlled appearance. Just a smudge will do. For ultimate control use a bit more. Smells great too.
5/17/2019
This new beard balm that I have come across is worth trying. It kept my beard looking great.
5/16/2019
Bromley's melts in your hands for an easy, smooth transition to your beard. As you work it in to your hair and down to your skin, you will instantly see and feel the moisturizing effects. Bromley's leaves your beard shiny and smooth with a clean, masculine scent.
5/16/2019
I really like this product I think any man with a beard should definitely invest in their product
5/15/2019
Bromley's for Men Beard Balm is a nice and relaxing feel with a soft and gentle clean that gives a nice and soothing experience.
5/15/2019
I liked how my balm softened my skin as well as allowed me to keep it styled throughout the day
5/15/2019
The soft waxy texture that glides like butter on the beard. Good oils like argan and jojoba oil to nourish the beard and skin under. the fragrance is somewhat strong, but it's not terrible, you can definitely smell the rosemary oil in there, but you definitely can't smell it on the beard. makes the beard hair less coarse and smooths it out. a good option to buy in my book
5/14/2019
My husband loved Bromley's beard balm it left his beard feeling soft shiny and not greasy. He will be switching to Bromley's men beard balm.
5/14/2019
This balm tamed the my bold, beast-like beard in every way. It wasn't greasy and overall was a great balm.
5/14/2019
This is a great product! It went on very smoothly and is attractively packaged. I'd definitely recommend this.