5/8/2019
I cannot think of any improvements that could be made.
5/8/2019
This was a really good product, my beard shape looked really good and firm.
5/8/2019
its great. i like it a lot. i will try to buy and use it for my next shopping.
5/8/2019
I feel it could use better packaging or maybe just the sample packaging was bad
5/8/2019
This beard Balm by Bromley's goes on easily and more importantly, doesn't feel greasy on my facial hair. The scent is very subtle, so if you like to use other moisturizers or colognes, this will not clash with them. The ability to help with dryness and itchiness was really noticeable and important to me. Taming rogue hairs can sometimes be a problem for me, but this beard balm helped me with that. I'm very glad to be using this in my daily routine now.
5/8/2019
Very good product that lives to its claims but does cause some itching
5/7/2019
Although I’ve only used a hand full of beard balms, Bromley’s would no doubt be in my top three. I love the appearance it gives my beard after application!
5/7/2019
I like it cause it made my beard softer and there is no greasy fillings
5/7/2019
It seemed like it was going to work nicely but upon using it I found it to be very greasy
5/7/2019
this product beats out all other products that i have tried previously
5/7/2019
The balm is easy to work with and mold in your hands prior to application (it has exceptional softness) and therefore is easier to spread in your beard hair.
5/7/2019
It works pretty well. I like the smell of the product.
5/7/2019
Upon opening Bromleys Men Beard Balm I found the scent nice it was different from others I have used .What turned me completely off was how greasy and heavy it made my beard & mustache appear and feel .
5/7/2019
It’s a great product and I will purchase again! The smell is incredible
5/7/2019
Bromley’s™ for Men Beard Balm is a great product. It goes on easy and is not greasy or flaky. Has a good hold that lasts all day.