5/31/2019
I thought it was a great product it felt great I really loved it and would recommend it definitely
5/26/2019
This oil made my beard looks and feel healthy and made me love my beard.
5/24/2019
This product works well. Very similar to other beard oils
5/24/2019
The beard oil was pretty well crafted and seemed to work well in my scraggly beard to help tame and moisturize it
5/22/2019
Bromeleys beard oil helped me to finally tame my unruly ape face and helped to keep it feeling lush and moisturized
5/22/2019
The stuff smells like awesomeness and it tamed this wildness.
5/21/2019
This beard oil is super easy to use and make me face and beard feel so nice afterwards. I liked using this instead of other products I have tried because it does exactly what I needed!
5/21/2019
Nice oil with no greasy feeling. Softened beard and made it less prickly
5/21/2019
it was a nice oil that left me feeling refreshed aqnd clean
5/21/2019
Left beard soft and manageable, would recommend to buy
5/17/2019
Bromley's for Men Beard Oil is something you probably need if you're a guy, especially if you do little to care for your beard beyond the basic trim. This beard oil comes in a bottle with a dropper applicator so you can use a little or a lot, depending on your beard length. As I found out, this appears to be a quality oil where a little goes a long way. A few drops on my fingers, I massaged the oil into my beard that is about 3-4 days of stubble growth. Initially, I was stroking my oiled fingers with the grain of my beard daily. A few days in, I realized the oil really conditions the beard hairs well if you massage the hairs in all directions, not just one. Within a week to ten days, my beard was feeling softer and more tamed (I continued to trim a few days a week to keep my ideal length). The scent is a very light camphor and pine which evaporates quickly along with any oily residue, but still leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not dry or flaky.
5/17/2019
I love this beard oil as it does not feel greasy at all. It also prevents itchiness and flakiness. Also, I made my beard grow thicker. And a little goes a long way. Highly recommended.
5/16/2019
Good product, nice size, smells very nice. Softens my beard and makes it much easier to comb.
5/16/2019
Bromley's for Med Beard Oil is for the man who prefers to keep a soft and bright beard without feeling oily. It gives off a pleasant light aroma that is very attractive.
5/14/2019
Good product ata great price it did everything promosed