5/13/2019
This is a good product. It does what it says it will do. It made my face soft and moisturizes well. It helped with skin irritation. I would buy it.
5/13/2019
Bromley’s worked very well. It kept my face well moisturized without leaving a nasty residue.
5/13/2019
The oil had my face and beard looking great all day and i felt clean and people actually noticed how great it looks
5/13/2019
The brand is a good product and there is good price, the oil is a good vitamin for beard
5/12/2019
i like everything about it... it really helped my beard to grow
5/12/2019
IT KEEPS THE BEARD SOFT AND ITCH FREE. ALSO A NICE SHINE TO YOUR BEARD.
5/11/2019
I like it and will most likely buy it when I need more. It smells good and goes on smooth.
5/11/2019
I didn't see the point of using the beard oil. It didn't soften the skin on my face or my beard hair. The application process is slightly cumbersome. The instructions say to use 3-4 drops but I found that to not be enough to for full coverage.
5/11/2019
This oil is probably the best on the market for it's price, ease of application and effectiveness. However, if you have a significant other who is sensitive to certain smells, I urge you to sample this product before committing to it. Other than that, top marks!
5/10/2019
Worked well kept face soft as well as the beard the only thing that I would change is the scent of the oil its not bad just needs to be bolder
5/10/2019
I'm very satisfied with Bromley's beard oil. It's easy to apply, softens my beard, and has great stay power.
5/9/2019
A Fantastic product, was long lasting at keeping my beard soft. It took a few days of use to feel benefits on my skin but then wow, helped with my flakiness and itching. Highly recommend
5/9/2019
I liked the texture it gave my beard and softned it with s shine. Smell was sort of bland.
5/9/2019
This beard oil Works well to moisturize and tame my beard
5/9/2019
Don't think it was for me, I don't like to have an oily feel on my hands if I touchy face. Not much of a scent to it.