Brow & Lash Brush

4.6 5 0 191 191 Highly precise and multi-functional, Tweezerman's Brow & Lash Brush is densely packed to comb through brows and lashes for enhanced definition, with or without cosmetics.
Brow & Lash Brush

12/01/2022
This was a nice product! I liked how easy it was to use for both your lashes and brows.
12/01/2022
Perfect brush for the perfect brows. Use everyday to help shape my eyebrows.
11/01/2022
I love the way it makes my lashes look.
I love the way it separated my lashes. It completed my look. It is very light weight and easy to clean.
10/01/2022
Easy to use
I have really enjoyed using the brow and lash brush that I received it helped me keep my brows tamed down on crazy mornings when I was in a rush. It made it very simple to use and they didn't hurt or pull out anything either I just wish I had more time to use the brush
10/01/2022
Lash Brush to beat all others!
When I received the lash brush I was a bit disappointed because I was hoping to receive something else. However, as soon as I tried it I was ecstatic that I had been chosen to receive this brush. I have quite a few different lash brushes by many other brands from drugstore to extremely high end and the Tweezerman lash brush is the best that I now own. It separates your lashes and shapes your brows flawlessly.
09/01/2022
Brow and Lashes brush review
I really like this product. I use it daily when applying makeup. It allows me to get perfect lash look or nicely shaped brows.
05/01/2022
Brush perfect
This brush is great after I apply mascara I use the brush to separate my lashes it works so good it makes my lashing look longer have my brows look bigger and it gets out any lumpy over all it workers great
Must try
This lash brush works so well my eyelashes get tangled and it helps keep them from doing that also works really well on your abraals to keep them from being awful unrutely
It Works
It works - I mean, not much more to say honestly- very similar to other brushes
wonderful product!
Tweezerman does it again - another well crafted, high quality beauty tool! This brow and lash brush does an amazing job separating my eyelashes before and after mascara. It also works wonders combing out my brows and removing dead skin.
Brow and Lash brush
This brow and lash brush is completely awesome -- i use it everyday and love it.
Easy to Use
The Brow and Lash Brush was very easy to use! I mainly used it to comb and tame my brows but I can see where using it on lashes would be very easy and beneficial.
30/12/2021
little but mighty
Thank you Home Tester Club for allowing me to try this product for FREE! This brow brush help lay my brows like I lay my edges! Very effective in what it’s supposed to do as well. This was my first time have a quality brow brush in my makeup, so I acted like little kid getting new toys. There are no complaints and I recommend that you add this to your product list, if you haven’t done so already.
29/12/2021
Hard to fit in bag
I like it. It’s functional enough, but I wish it was a little shorter. It’s a tight fit for my cosmetic bag.
29/12/2021
Make sure every hair is in place!
Product fits perfectly in my hand - very easy to use and doesn't miss a hair~