bubly Lime Flavored Sparkling Water 12 oz 8 Pack Cans

4.2 5 0 122 122 Oh hi! bubly sparkling water combines refreshing, crisp sparkling water with great tasting, natural flavors perfect for any occasion. No calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.
bubly Lime Flavored Sparkling Water 12 oz 8 Pack Cans

Refreshing
I really enjoy Bubly. My favorite flavor is Mango. If Mango is not available, I will get lime. This really needs to be served right out of the refrigerator super cold in a glass to really get the bubbles and the lime flavor. While I love the bubbles, the lime is a more subtle taste. But this is a great quality and priced product.
Refreshing
Bubly is amazing. I love the taste of the lime. So refreshing and tastes great cold or even room temperature. Great tasting right out of the can, but I prefer it poured into a glass. This also makes great mixed drinks.
Not as expected
This product was not terrible but it certainly was not something I will brag about. If you are not into flavor and are interested mostly in carbonated water then this might be a great product. It tastes essentially like not much more than carbonated water and from the advertising that is not what I expected. I expected there to be flavor and there was not much at all. There are store brand sugar free flavored carbonated water at every store I have grocery shopped in and I have tried most, if not all of them. They are significantly better tasting and enjoyable. Unless you are looking for plain carbonated water with MAYBE a little hint of flavor then maybe you will like this product. If you are looking for something with a little more flavor I would recommend choosing something else.
Crisp
Lime bubly sparkling water combines refreshing, crisp sparkling water with great tasting, tasty and natural great to enjoy anytime. 0 calories & 0 sweeteners, lime bubly sparkling water is crisp, refreshing and worth trying.
27/06/2022
Good
There’s so many seltzers out there now and these are pretty comparable to most of the other popular brands out there, not much better or worse than something like Polar.
Bubbly
I enjoy this lightly flavored carbonated water. It is perfect to stay hydrated in the heat of the summer.
My Go-To Seltzer Water
I’m an avid seltzer water fan. Lime is my favorite flavor, and after comparing many different brands of lime seltzer water, I’ve found that lime Bubly is my favorite. Instead of the harsh, chemical flavor that many brands have, lime Bubly is smooth and almost sweet. In my opinion, lime Bubly is perfect and satisfies my seltzer water craving without fail.
Bubly
I think I have tried every flavor of bubly! I like the taste, and how bubbly it is. No sugar is a plus! I also like to drink these if I have an upset stomach because it helps me burp lol.
25/06/2022
Fell freshness
Sparkling water is my one of the favorite because no sugar. But when I try this bubbly sparkling water, I love it The lime & the orange flavors are exceptional. Price is good and taste is amazing.The best part is no calories.
Crisp and refreshing
These are very economical, healthy, and the taste is refreshing and crisp. It's a great way to ween off of soda, without loosing all that bubbly gas we're used too. I highly recommend these
Tasty
Bubly is one of my favorite brands of sparkling drink because it has good carbonation and sweet lime flavor. The lime flavor is very present because they did not skimp out on the lime flavor. I recommend this product!
24/06/2022
I don’t like it. I tried it but I don’t like the taste to be honest. Maybe another flavor but this NO.
24/06/2022
It's all about thr carbonation!
My husband and I quit drinking sodas about 6 years ago. When we found these drinks we fell in love! The carbonation we were missing without all of the added sugar and other nonsense. We buy these weekly!
Not good
No flavor. Just horrible. My girlfriend got these while on sale at Walmart. Was interested & tried it. Let me say I won't be trying another one ever again. I don't see how anyone that drinks these.
23/06/2022
Excellent sparkling water
I quit drinking sodas a couple of years ago. This Bubly lime is one of my go-to beverages when I want something refreshing to drink. For a "fancy" drink, add a lime wedge to it or some cherry syrup, but it's great cold and straight from the can. No calories, no sugar. Just perfectly-flavored sparkling water!