4.8 5 0 16 16 A texturizing spray wax for piecey, lived-in texture.
Bumble and Bumble Sumo Liquid Wax+ Finishing Spray

23/03/2020
B&B never disappoints
I love B&B! Everything is amazing and this is mo exception!
17/03/2020
Just Awesome!!
Love, Love, Love Bumble & Bumble products. This product is nothing short of amazing to me. I highly recommend everyone to try it and I assure you that you will love it as well! Great for thick hair like mine, too!
12/03/2020
Like a lot!
I’m a fan of this line in general.. tried this recently and I love it! A little bit goes a long way!
11/03/2020
Fantastic Product
I have used this product recently.I absolutely love it! Bumble and Bumble has been one of my favorite lines of Hair Products for years!! This is a great product!!
06/03/2020
Whoa
This stuff is perfection! It feels so good and makes me feel glam!
25/02/2020
Smells absolutely amazing. This makes my hair feel clean, and healthy. I also let my mom try it and she bought some for herself too
25/02/2020
Smells AMAZING
My stylist used this on me. All Bumble products are fantastic. I walked out of there looking like a million bucks. I bought the product and was able to recreate the style again at home. With other products, that wasn’t the case. Bonus points for the amazing smell.
20/02/2020
B&B Best Quality
Seriously! Can this brand do wrong?! No! This stuff is incredible. What I need to get used to is when using expensive products, it’s better quality, therefor you can use less of it. Sometimes I get heavy handed and have to remind myself what I’m working with! You get what you pay for!
16/02/2020
Really works!
II spray some of this and it revived my hair. It gives it texture and good volume. Doesn’t make it oily either. Great stuff! spray some of this and it revived my hair. It gives it texture and good volume. Doesn’t make it oily either. Great stuff! Its a good choice and I am glad I took a chance on it.I am really OBSESSED with this product!
07/02/2020
Bumble & Bumble liquid wax & finishing spray
My hairdresser uses this on my hair on my visits and suggested that I should buy some for myself and since I am not good at styling my hair this product is the best I have ever tried and gives my hair plenty of volume Just wish it came in a larger size it goes quickly
06/02/2020
Bubble
I really love this hairspray it has amazing ingredients you can find it at many different hair supply stores and the price is pretty decent plus they should have sample sizes for you to try out.
06/02/2020
Enables me to really refine my hairstyle
I have a longer shag, this product enables me to really create the defined texture and choppy pieces that I am wanting in my cut without weighing it down. It leave my hair feeling soft and far from flat or greasy. Its a good choice and I am glad I took a chance on it
05/02/2020
Excelente para los niños
Me encanta usarlo en las mañanas para mi hijo para ir a la escuela es practico y le deja el cabello firme y manejable con un delicioso arona
04/02/2020
Love this stuff
I love this product it give my hair such volume and texture. Best one I have tried!
03/02/2020
Adds great volume
I don’t wash my hair everyday and my hair tends to get limp or has no volume. I spray some of this and it revived my hair. It gives it texture and good volume. Doesn’t make it oily either. Great stuff!