4.7 5 0 11 11 A texturizing spray wax for piecey, lived-in texture.
Bumble and Bumble Sumo Liquid Wax+ Finishing Spray

20/02/2020
B&B Best Quality
Seriously! Can this brand do wrong?! No! This stuff is incredible. What I need to get used to is when using expensive products, it’s better quality, therefor you can use less of it. Sometimes I get heavy handed and have to remind myself what I’m working with! You get what you pay for!
16/02/2020
Really works!
I really love this hair spray as it contains good ingredients.I don’t wash my hair everyday and my hair tends to get limp or has no volume. I spray some of this and it revived my hair. It gives it texture and good volume. Doesn’t make it oily either. Great stuff!
07/02/2020
Bumble & Bumble liquid wax & finishing spray
My hairdresser uses this on my hair on my visits and suggested that I should buy some for myself and since I am not good at styling my hair this product is the best I have ever tried and gives my hair plenty of volume Just wish it came in a larger size it goes quickly
06/02/2020
Bubble
I really love this hairspray it has amazing ingredients you can find it at many different hair supply stores and the price is pretty decent plus they should have sample sizes for you to try out.
06/02/2020
Enables me to really refine my hairstyle
I have a longer shag, this product enables me to really create the defined texture and choppy pieces that I am wanting in my cut without weighing it down. It leave my hair feeling soft and far from flat or greasy. Its a good choice and I am glad I took a chance on it
05/02/2020
Excelente para los niños
Me encanta usarlo en las mañanas para mi hijo para ir a la escuela es practico y le deja el cabello firme y manejable con un delicioso arona
04/02/2020
Love this stuff
I love this product it give my hair such volume and texture. Best one I have tried!
03/02/2020
Adds great volume
02/02/2020
I use this on many clients!!
OBSESSED with this product! I am a hair stylist I love this wax spray. It helps to style hair better. I also use it on clients that have fine hair to add texture, volume without weighing hair down or being greasy.
15/02/2020
I just really want to try this product! I've heard so much about Bumble and Bumble as a whole and that all their products are good! I've never even used a setting spray before but from what I've heard, this is an excellent place to start!
01/02/2020
Super oferta la un super preț am auzit numai de bine de acest produs