Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne for Men 3 Oz Full Size

4.8 5 0 65 65 Burberry Brit Rhythm for men is a woodsy, masculine cologne with a heart of cedar. Fragrance includes crisp notes of juniper berry and lemon verbena. Hints of leather and patchouli offer an intensely rugged appeal. Introduced in 2013, brit rhythm is a modern scent inspired by the electricity of live music.
Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne for Men 3 Oz Full Size

14/04/2021
Nice scent
I actually have this from Burberry. I love Burberry colognes.
10/04/2021
Smell Good
I purchased last year for my husbands birthday. It smell so good and last all through out the day. Any one looking for a good smelling cologne, please try it out you will not go wrong.
02/04/2021
Cologne
I purchased this cologne for my husband. He is not much of a cologne wearer, however this cologne he will wear all the time. I recommend this to anyone that ask. The smell last a long time.
01/04/2021
Marvelous fragrance
Me and my husband are both fragrance junkies and Burberry is one of our favorite most fragrance. Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne fragrance works well with my husband’s body chemistry. The scent is very masculine yet sensual. This last throughout the day. This is one scent I guarantee you will be sold to if tried once.
31/03/2021
Smells great
I purchased a bottle a couple months ago and I absolutely love it. It's long lasting and not to masculine.
Very good
very rich smell. a bit tough for my tastes but the smell is very good
30/03/2021
good smell not too strong
when i look for new cologne i look for something not too strong, and this product is best for me. Good smells, not too strong perfect to wear any occasion anywhere anytime even to use when shopping
Son FEELS Studly in this..LOL
You know young men..they have to play the part! That means smelling FANTASTIC! THIS COLOGNE DOES! He FEELS Studly when wearing it..LOL
28/03/2021
Absolutely loved it. I even bought extras to give as gifts.
Burberry Brit
Gifted this scent to my boyfriend for Valentine's day, and we are both extremely satisfied! Spicy notes with a bit of a feminine touch makes it a scent bomb. The longevity is great too - it typically lasts for 7-8 hours approximately. Huge up! 💕
Husband LOVE'S
My husband smells so good with this on and it is true that smell is different for my husband had a more sweater smell with this cologne. Others have had different scents with it. Highly recommend!!!
28/03/2021
My hubby smelled delicious!
We received a sample vial from a high end department store. I had only used one of their fragrance and it was a gift. I liked it so I was excited for my husband to try this scent. He and I both loved the crispy scent on the top notes and of course the deep sensual woodys base notes that linger on his skin well after the initial spray. If you’re a fan of leather and patchouli, purchase this fragrance for your man. Just be aware that other woman like it too 😃
Burtberry
I had tried Burberry gold which smells sandal smells its good to use for party and any occasion because it is awesome fragrance and long-lasting forever if u try once you will never switch.
Burberry Brit
Burberry brit was just awesome. I bought it as a gift for my husband and we loved it. I enjoy it everytime he wears it.
Burberry has quality!
I gifted this to my husband on his marriage anniversary and he loved its scent.This cologne has the perfect blend and balance to take your senses outdoors without being outdoors. I love the gentle cedar smell accompanied with undertones of sweetness. The scent lasts through any occasion or day without overpowering or needing extra applications. Be noticed for the right reasons and not because you can be smelled from across the room.I will definitely recommend this to anyone looking for great scent.