Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne for Men 3 Oz Full Size

4.8 5 0 98 98 Burberry Brit Rhythm for men is a woodsy, masculine cologne with a heart of cedar. Fragrance includes crisp notes of juniper berry and lemon verbena. Hints of leather and patchouli offer an intensely rugged appeal. Introduced in 2013, brit rhythm is a modern scent inspired by the electricity of live music.

19/09/2021
Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne for Men 3 Oz Full Size
My boyfriend got this and I love the smell of it and he really love it too
14/09/2021
Love the smell, wish it lasted longer
I really love the smell of this stuff, I love it on my fiance and won't be afraid to admit I put this on my clothes too. I just wish it lasted a little longer. I don't smell it after a while. Am I just used to it or does it need to be resprayed?
26/08/2021
Smells AWESOME!!
I bought this Burberry Brit Cologne for my Hubby & I'm so glad I did!! It smells AWESOME!! He's not a huge cologne wearer, so I wasn't sure how it'd go over, but he likes it too!! Of course, it's pricey, but if you want quality products, that's to be expected!!
11/08/2021
smells yummy
I bought this by mistake, i meant to buy this in womens but made a mistake, when it arrived I smelled it and fell in love immediately with it so I gave it to my husband to try, he like the way it smells also, so now this is his go to ...
09/08/2021
Smells great
My go-to for bf’s cologne.. He only wears this now
30/07/2021
OMG
OMG is all I can say for the Burberry Brit rhythm. My man is sexy and I am so in love with him but when he puts on Burberry he's not only sexy but smelling sexy to!!
23/07/2021
love love love!
my hubby smells sooo good with this! this is one of my fav smell for him and its his 3rd bottle already!
20/07/2021
Nice scent.
My husband use this perfume in a regular basis.It smells very manly and attractive.The notes are perfectly blended together.It stays longer than your expectations.He would highly recommend this to other fellow men.
10/07/2021
Will always be in his bag!
My hubby is very particular with scents and this one is the most used of them all. It lingers for so long that I can still smell it when he greets me from work.
05/07/2021
Good
This smelled really good got a lot of compliments with it. My only issue with it it didn’t last long on my skin. Everyone’s skin type is different so I’m sure some people will love it. If it lasted a little longer than 2 hrs it would be in my regular rotation. Nice masculine scent not to fruity like a lot of colognes could wear day or night.
16/06/2021
Ummm that smell.
Ladies do you like a good smelling man? I do!! That’s why I always buy the good stuff for my husband. He didn’t want to stray away from his usual so I decided to buy him Burberry and let me tell you this, not only was I all over him but all the girls at work were steadily asking him what he was wearing because they couldn’t get enough of that smell! Ummmm that smell!
09/06/2021
Burberry Brit Rhythym 3 oz.
This is my favorite cologne ever! Everyone that catches the scent always tell me how great it smells.
01/06/2021
Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne
Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne Is a wonderful smelling cologne for men it is manly yet sweet and clean smelling, I absolutely love when my husband wears it. I would definitely recommend this product!
01/06/2021
Hasband favourite
My hasband love the smell of this perfume .it last all day.he love every burberry perfume.it is one of his favourite perfume and he get so many compliments about this .he is not a perfume lover but he love this one.
26/05/2021
Masculine
I love this masculine smell of this cologhn. It's a great date night scent and is very manly, which I love. I'd definitely recommend to any man out there.