4.7 5 0 188 188 Burt's Bees Liquid Lipsticks glide on with intense pigments delivering the perfect amount of color.

8/22/2019
Burt's Bees Are Wonderful!
I tried this lipstick and liked the easy application, as well as the bold colors. It stayed on, but had to be reapplied more often when I was eating or drinking anything. The price is mid-range, but it's worth it for natural ingredients and a Burt's Bees product.
6/14/2019
Good brand
I like it as far as the glossy look but it doesn't stick well. It wears off too quick it seems. It worked well as in keeping my lips moisturized.
4/5/2019
Wonderful and great value
The formula is very lightweight and moisturizing on the lips. I've had great success with all the Burts Bees products that I have tried. They are easily accessible and a very good value.
3/3/2019
love it
I really enjoy these lipsticks a lot! They are comfortable and have a nice creamy feel. Not dry like a lot of other liquid lipsticks. Wish the shade range was a little broader but it is relatively new so hopefully new ones come out. Doesn't stay on like amazingly but I don't mind reapplying on occasion.
2/28/2019
Burt's bees is the bee's knees!
I've always been a loyal fan of Burt's bees products and their liquid lipstick on no exception! I love the glide and texture of this lipstick and the pigmentation is spot on.
2/16/2019
The results are in
I've used this for a month. While it had potential it lacks the support power packing punch org Of other name brands and I've tried a lot. I'm an ipsy (paid box, paid sampler bag 25 and 10 respectively per month). So I was a little disappointed in the end results.
2/10/2019
LOVE
LOVE Burt's Bees lip chaps/sticks they are wonderful. They don't dry your lips out and they aren't cakey. soft, buttery, moist with a lovely tint.
2/9/2019
Good lip color
Great lip line I really love this line of color,I really like Burt's bees
1/27/2019
I really love this product really brings out your lips
This product is amazing really brings out your lips
12/5/2018
Lasts
So I like this product because it doesn't dry my lips out. It lasts a decent amount of time and has a pretty finish. My only issue for me at least is that it's a bit too sticky. Otherwise not a bad product
11/20/2018
Sedoso
Es un producto muy bueno deja tus labios cedidos y suaves
11/19/2018
Beautiful coverage
This product has wonderful color saturation with just one swipe. The fact that it's all natural is a huge bonus. I loved everything about it--the mint iced vanilla smell and taste and the anti tacky formula.
11/19/2018
If you love the Bite Beauty liquid lipsticks this is an almost identical formula for less than half the price. It is highly pigmented, glossy and relatively long-wearing with just enough thickness to stay put and not slide around (I definitely wouldn’t call it sticky).
11/16/2018
Burtsbees anything
Anything burtsbees anytime ! All of there lip products are so amazing for the lips - moisturizing & colorful
11/14/2018
great buy
I've purchased this a few times in different colors. I love that my lips stay smooth and moisturized while keeping a nice color for the day.