4.7 5 0 192 192 Burt's Bees Liquid Lipsticks glide on with intense pigments delivering the perfect amount of color.
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick

Never used
06/09/2018
I really want to try this it looks amazing...it has moisture in it which will keep my lips fresh n moistured...so relly want to try it
06/09/2018
Bottom line.....its its Burt's Bees, it GREAT. I've yet to try any of Burt's products that I didn't like.
06/09/2018
Have tried many Burt’s Bees products and found to be good products but not as mouistering as they claim. Have not tried this one.
06/09/2018
I AM A BIG FAN OF BURT'S BEES AN I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE BURTS BEES MOISTURIZING LIQUID LIPSTICK.
06/09/2018
I am a big fan of Berts Bees products. Going into Fall and Winter, I will have 4 lip moisturizers in rotation (car, purse, bedroom and coat pocket. I have not yet tried this but based on the company's current products, I'm confident I would love their lipstick too!
06/09/2018
I would love to trying this product look interesting!
06/09/2018
Love see how good it's on dry lips.be nice if was clear or natural looking thou.
06/09/2018
Love Burt’s be never tried lipstick would love to try chapstick healed my sunburn lips took pain away
06/09/2018
I Haven’t tried this product. The lipstick which I use dry up and peels off my lip. Would like to give this product a try.
06/09/2018
Never heard of this but would love to review it. Love the color
06/09/2018
I. Would like to try your products and see what the products please send me a Samples