4.7 5 0 136 136 Burt's Bees Liquid Lipsticks glide on with intense pigments delivering the perfect amount of color.
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick

27/01/2019
I really love this product really brings out your lips
This product is amazing really brings out your lips
05/12/2018
Lasts
So I like this product because it doesn't dry my lips out. It lasts a decent amount of time and has a pretty finish. My only issue for me at least is that it's a bit too sticky. Otherwise not a bad product
20/11/2018
Sedoso
Es un producto muy bueno deja tus labios cedidos y suaves
19/11/2018
Beautiful coverage
This product has wonderful color saturation with just one swipe. The fact that it's all natural is a huge bonus. I loved everything about it--the mint iced vanilla smell and taste and the anti tacky formula.
19/11/2018
If you love the Bite Beauty liquid lipsticks this is an almost identical formula for less than half the price. It is highly pigmented, glossy and relatively long-wearing with just enough thickness to stay put and not slide around (I definitely wouldn’t call it sticky).
16/11/2018
Burtsbees anything
Anything burtsbees anytime ! All of there lip products are so amazing for the lips - moisturizing & colorful
14/11/2018
great buy
I've purchased this a few times in different colors. I love that my lips stay smooth and moisturized while keeping a nice color for the day.
13/11/2018
Awesomeness
I love Burts but now they give me my favorite lip colors too! I use to just put burts on either over my lip stain or just not wear lip color but these new shades are the perfeCT combo of a good lip moisturizer and the beauty of a little shade of color
07/11/2018
Bonnie's mcfall
This is very good this makes my lips feel just gr8 heals them very good
07/11/2018
Fabulous
This is a fantastic product just as I expected. Not sticky, it’s exactly what you would think about Burt’s Bees Wax Products. Nice colors and moisturizing. Doesn’t dry out your lips at all.
02/11/2018
AWESOME!!!
This Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick is one of the best lipsticks I have used in a while. It keeps my lips looking healthy, plump, and shiny. Also it lasts for a while.
27/10/2018
I absolutely loved this lip gloss it's light and shinyand looks great and leaves my lips feeling great. It was money well spent. I have since purchased many other kinds of the same product.
26/10/2018
Burt’s Bees Liquid Lipstick
I find this liquid lipstick to be very moisturizing and it doesn’t make the lips feel extremely dry as some other liquid lipsticks do. It doesn’t have a chemical smell and it’s formula is perfect!
26/10/2018
Super moisture!
I've used Bert's Bee's wax for years and decided to try the gloss because the colors are so natural. The pigmentation is true. The color in the tube is the color you get. I have found in the past that glosses actually dry out my lips but not this one! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
24/10/2018
luv it
I love this lipstick. Makes my lip feel smooth, I love all the Burt's Bees products