4.7 5 0 192 192 Burt's Bees Liquid Lipsticks glide on with intense pigments delivering the perfect amount of color.
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick

20/10/2018
The application is so, so smooth
This lip product feels SO good going on. it is not chunky or overly heavy. The pigmentation is also very good. The only issue I had with it was the length of time it stayed without requiring a touch up. I'd say every couple of hours I had to reapply.
19/10/2018
lasting lips
I love this product. It made my lips feel soft and lasted all day.
19/10/2018
LOVE
I am a huge fan of Burts Bee and was happy to see that they had a lip gloss line. Now i get the best of both, conditioned and tinted lips.
15/10/2018
AMAZING
I ADORE this liquid lipstick. I have been using it for a while now and have been experimenting with the shades. It gives my lips just the right amount of gloss and shine that they need and is perfect with any makeup look. The ingredients aren’t too much of a scare and the brand is know for a more natural variety of products. I highly recommend this brand of liquid lipstick and it is affordable and found at many big retailers. Give it a try!
12/10/2018
Love Burt's bees products
I love most things Burt's bees make and this lipstick is one of my favorites. Beautiful color and soft moisturized at the same time. Highly recommend trying it out.
11/10/2018
Love it!
Love this product. Looks great on me and applies easily.
10/10/2018
LIPS
MY WIFE USES BERT'S BEES EVERYDAY. IT KEEPS HER LIPS SOFT AND MOISTURIZED.
10/10/2018
Burt’s Never Lets Me Down!
I love Burt’s bees moisturizing liquid lipstick! I am a huge fan of Burt’s Bees products but I am very picky when it comes to lipsticks so It took me a little while to try this. I wish I would have tried it sooner! The colors are amazing, great pigment and shine. My lips tend to get chapped very easily, many times I have to put chapstick on over my lipsticks but not with this it’s very moisturizing! I was actually able to wear it for hours and not have any chapping or dry skin occur. I didn’t have to apply chapstick separately! I love the precise applicator and the design of the tube which is very classy and refined! I want all the colors now!
08/10/2018
Amazing!!
I loooove this lipstick. A lot of lipsticks apply great color but end up drying out your lips and peeling off. This not only has great color but its moisturizing as well!
07/10/2018
BEE-eautiful
This lipstick goes on easily, and leaves a subtle but glowing color for youthful lips. The formula doesn't dry and crack like many other liquid lipsticks. The color stayed on for a long time. I love it!
05/10/2018
Burt's Bees Liquid Lipstick
Burt's Bee's Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick is a natural coloring gloss. The colors are subtle, which I think would fit well with many skin tones. I enjoyed the way it initially glided on, but once applied the gloss left a sticky residue which I didn't care for.
04/10/2018
Burt Bees lip stick
Love the moisturizing aspect of this lip stick that leaves my lips juicy, soft and very kissable plus it is easy to apply
03/10/2018
Sandy
I love this gloss it has a great shine that last .At first it was a little sticky but it didn't last. They have a lot of great shades to pick from . I will be buying it again .
02/10/2018
Love Makeup Lips
I want try this..Lips..color nice and The Moisturizing feel good
02/10/2018
Love bee's
I got this last week an i am in love. It does not dry out my lips it stays on ok. This fells like a gloss an that is wonderful. Will be geting more.