4.7 5 0 136 136 Burt's Bees Liquid Lipsticks glide on with intense pigments delivering the perfect amount of color.
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Liquid Lipstick

02/10/2018
Love bee's
I got this last week an i am in love. It does not dry out my lips it stays on ok. This fells like a gloss an that is wonderful. Will be geting more.
01/10/2018
Tester
They have awlsome color and it lasts longer and shines
Burt's bees moisturizing lipstick
Loved this product! Kept my lips moist and soft and color really lasted.
30/09/2018
Love burts bees moisturizing lipstick
Burts bees moisturizing 💄 works wonders on my lips. It also has great colours to choose from.
Burt Bee's moisturizing liquid lip
I love this product. It's not sticky like other liquid lips. It leaves my lips feeling soothed and hydrated. The colors are beautiful although they could make a few more.
30/09/2018
It's an ok type of product
Yea it's an ok product it's nothing that I would buy on a regular basis or even buy again
bees
it can feel a little sticky, but the color is pretty
Wonderful
This lipgloss is great it’s very moisturizing in the color pops
Not long lasting
The colors are great. It's very moisturizing, but it wastes away quickly.
Burt my lips
I really like this lipstick. It goes on very smooth and I like the colors. Only downfall is that it can be a little pricy, if not on sale.
Tried it
Liked this product but not the best . It won't on nice n the color selection was ok I would buy it again the price was good also
29/09/2018
Long lasting color. Makes lips feel smooth. Great color to chose from
28/09/2018
Glides on smooth all day moisture great color and shine
Burt’s Bees
I absolutely love Burt’s Bees products and this tinted lip moisturizer is the bomb! It goes on smooth and the color goes with just about anything! It’s a must for your makeup bag!
Super moisturizing!
This lipstick is very moisturizing on the lips and has a perfect hint of color. It doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients and that is very important to me.