4.5 5 0 152 152 Now a little one can have a bath or shower without hurting delicate skin when you use Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash.

21/06/2019
Love
I love the all natural aspect behind all of their products. It did it’s job just fine and was safe for my kids.
21/03/2019
Worth it!
Love the brand so bought for the little one. Left skin soft and clean, without any sign of irritation. No harsh artificial dyes or perfumes, lathers easily, worth the money!
21/02/2019
Great product! I was so worried about finding a product for our babies gentle skin. We use tons of their products and decided to stick with them for our little one. No complaints! Great smell, left her super soft and smelling great! And a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the cost.
06/02/2019
Awesome
Gentle on skin, I used it once when i ran out of my soap and even left my skin feeling soft, all natural.
02/02/2019
Love this product
I always buy this whenever I have a newborn. It's never burned my kids eyes not has it dried out their skin and hair. It smells amazing and for the price it's worth it! Repeat customer!
29/01/2019
Love
I love this shampoo and body wash for my baby it is my go-to product. I have a hard time wanting to try something new because I just love this product so much and the smell is amazing my daughter says her brother smells like peaches but to me he just smells amazing.
07/11/2018
Not just for babies
I have dry eye and my eye doctor told me to get a baby shampoo and dilute with water to wash my eye lashes. Knowing most "no tear" baby shampoos will sting. I decided to pay the extra money and use Burt's Bees and glad I did. I have now been using it for a few years and it has helped my dry eye symptoms without stinging my eye.
09/10/2018
For those times you need it.
I am a true believer in Burt's Bees unscented baby wash. I've not only used this on my child during a poison ivy exposure, but my partner as well. Come to think of it, its great for my husband as he tends to chafe and sometimes scented products make that worse. I've used this stuff for multiple reasons ranging from my daughter to my husband and its our go to for clean, unscented and gentle.
03/10/2018
Expensive
A bit expensive for what it is offering. It does smell good. Not too strong. But other products are more affordable and does exactly the same.
11/09/2018
Mi producto favorito
Súper bueno con productos naturales deja la piel súper suave o un olor rico
09/09/2018
Tried it on myself!
I picked up Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash for myself as I have sensitive skin and eczema... It was OK, it smelled good but I'll stick with my original products!
17/08/2018
Very pricy, almost 10.00 a bottle and does not lather and wash babies very well . The scent is ok , smells a little like honey . I do appreciate the organic factor but there are just too many other others like it now that don't cost as much .
28/07/2018
I love that this is all natural & smells so good(for having no fragrance added)! It helps keep my baby's skin feel good & silky! Oh and his hair, it looks so good & clean. I only bathe him every other day(pushing 3months old, so not very dirty), & his hair still looks good on day two!
26/07/2018
I absolutely love using the Burt's Bee Baby Shampoo and wash on my son. With him having such sensitive skin this is by far the best product and plus it smells amazing.
24/07/2018
We love burt bees soaps for pur baby! They leave her sensitive skin soft and not broken out like johnsons