4.7 5 0 55 55 This Burt's Bees fluoride toothpaste is crafted to leave your breath fresh, your mouth feeling clean, and your enamel strong. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07KJ68W7J&asins=B07KJ68W7J&linkId=b287795a3e20fa3d702d8746bfa44f5f&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066C0&bg_color=FFFFFF"> </iframe>

9/18/2019
Quality ingredients but only okay product
I love burt's bees but wasn't a huge fan of the toothpaste. It has quality ingredients you want to see in a natural toothpaste but I wasn't impressed with it. It did not leave my mouth feeling minty fresh and clean like I prefer. It would be a good product for someone who doesn't like a strong mint flavor though.
9/5/2019
Safe to use
I really loved the idea of Burt’s Bees Toothpaste but it just didn’t quite leave my teeth and mouth feeling as clean as fresh as I had hoped it would. Overall I do think it’s a great product and recommend to anyone looking for a safe toothpaste option.
9/4/2019
Just ok
I didn’t care much for this toothpaste, didn’t feel like my mouth was squeaky clean after use. Great natural mint flavor but I prefer a stronger mint taste.
8/25/2019
Just ok
I preferred the Burt’s bees without fluoride personally. And compared to other natural toothpaste brands I’ve tried, this one didn’t seem to whiten as well as others.
8/21/2019
Best for lupus patients
I bought this product for my mom. She’s lupus patient. Her skin is smoother and protected all in one step. She loves it and i too.
8/9/2019
Great toothpaste
I liked it, it’s good protection against cavity, nice scent but the greatest is that it’s completely natural, organic which is insane nowadays since everything contains gmo and other chemicals. I’d buy only this for my kids and family. recommend!
7/27/2019
Best Product
I give it a 10 ,it does a great job and taste great!!!
7/20/2019
I liked it but ..
It's a great toothpaste, don't get me wrong. The taste isn't too strong. It works like any other toothpaste such as Crest or Colgate. But I wasn't impressed at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody. It didn't whiten my teeth even though I had been using it for a little over three months. I've been using RiseWell toothpaste and it works ten times better.
7/20/2019
Clean teeth
It’s not to strong of a flavor so I can brush longer
7/18/2019
It was ok
I think it was an ok product I liked it but thought it would be a little better then what it was for my teeth
7/12/2019
Super Great Taste
I received Burt's Bees' Clean and Fresh Toothpaste to sample. I really enjoy their products and this did not let me down. Great flavor and texture. I would recommend it.
7/4/2019
A toothpaste paste that will leave you amazed!
I have use Crest toothpaste all of my life. However, I recently decided to try Burt's Bees mint medley fluoride free toothpaste. Wow... I was amazed by this product. My husband and I both fell in love with this product. It doesn't mention that it whitens your teeth but it does. You will begin to see the stains removed from your teeth. It makes your teeth shine, you wake up with fresh breath after a night of sleep. That's amazing in itself! There's so much I could say about how wonderful this toothpaste is. I recommend that you try it. The taste is amazing also. This toothpaste makes you want to brush her teeth. It leaves your breath fresh all day long.
7/3/2019
Great for a sensitive mouth or tongue
I think it has a nice taste not to strong or overbearing. I think this toothpaste would be excellent for people with ulcers in there mouth or had dental work done it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. It le aves my teeth clean and smooth feeling.I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone even pre-teens would enjoy.
7/2/2019
Cleaning your teeth without harsh ingredients
This Burt’s Bees toothpaste in mint medley flavor works great. It is easy to use and the toothpaste really cleans your teeth without chemicals. After using it for a couple of days my teeth and mouth felt a lot cleaner and smoother like after going to the dentist when you have your teeth cleaned. The toothpaste also refreshes your breath and has a nice fresh minty flavor. I just really like this toothpaste and love that it doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients. I highly recommend it.
7/1/2019
great taste
This toothpaste tastes minty fresh and leaves my mouth feeling so clean. I love this product and I highly recommend it!