4.6 5 0 56 56 This Burt's Bees fluoride toothpaste is crafted to leave your breath fresh, your mouth feeling clean, and your enamel strong. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07KJ68W7J&asins=B07KJ68W7J&linkId=b287795a3e20fa3d702d8746bfa44f5f&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066C0&bg_color=FFFFFF"> </iframe>
Burt’s Bees Clean & Fresh Mint Medley Toothpaste with Fluoride

30/06/2020
Didn’t like
Don’t like the taste or after taste. Love burts bees lip products but the tooth paste was terrible!
23/06/2020
Nice and clean 🧼
Yes. It’s true. Burt’s Bees has toothpaste. Cool, right? The toothpaste is made naturally and doesn’t have a super strong minty smell and taste. It makes my mouth feel clean and does it’s job.
10/05/2020
Minty Clean
The Burt's Bees Clean & Fresh toothpaste will leave your mouth feeling minty and clean. The fluoride is a plus and I am very happy with the results. My teeth are left clean and bright!
25/04/2020
I’m a huge fan of other the other products by this brand, so I was thrilled to see this toothpaste on the shelf. Over all I really enjoyed it, the taste wasn’t as harsh and minty as similar toothpastes which was refreshing. I would recommend this product and use again in the future.
25/02/2020
I’ve tried the toothpaste by Burt’s Bees
Burt’s Bees toothpaste tastes great! I wasn’t expecting it to taste so minty. I’ve also tried the enamel kind.
25/10/2019
Its good
This toothpaste does what it claims to do, cleans teeth and whitens, but has a taste that I can only describe by saying "old" and "bland". They could improve on the taste and then it would deserve all 5 ⭐ in my opinion.
18/09/2019
Quality ingredients but only okay product
I love burt's bees but wasn't a huge fan of the toothpaste. It has quality ingredients you want to see in a natural toothpaste but I wasn't impressed with it. It did not leave my mouth feeling minty fresh and clean like I prefer. It would be a good product for someone who doesn't like a strong mint flavor though.
05/09/2019
Safe to use
I really loved the idea of Burt’s Bees Toothpaste but it just didn’t quite leave my teeth and mouth feeling as clean as fresh as I had hoped it would. Overall I do think it’s a great product and recommend to anyone looking for a safe toothpaste option.
04/09/2019
Just ok
I didn’t care much for this toothpaste, didn’t feel like my mouth was squeaky clean after use. Great natural mint flavor but I prefer a stronger mint taste.
25/08/2019
Just ok
I preferred the Burt’s bees without fluoride personally. And compared to other natural toothpaste brands I’ve tried, this one didn’t seem to whiten as well as others.
21/08/2019
Best for lupus patients
I bought this product for my mom. She’s lupus patient. Her skin is smoother and protected all in one step. She loves it and i too.
09/08/2019
Great toothpaste
I liked it, it’s good protection against cavity, nice scent but the greatest is that it’s completely natural, organic which is insane nowadays since everything contains gmo and other chemicals. I’d buy only this for my kids and family. recommend!
27/07/2019
Best Product
I give it a 10 ,it does a great job and taste great!!!
20/07/2019
I liked it but ..
It's a great toothpaste, don't get me wrong. The taste isn't too strong. It works like any other toothpaste such as Crest or Colgate. But I wasn't impressed at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody. It didn't whiten my teeth even though I had been using it for a little over three months. I've been using RiseWell toothpaste and it works ten times better.
20/07/2019
Clean teeth
It’s not to strong of a flavor so I can brush longer