4.6 5 0 56 56 This Burt's Bees fluoride toothpaste is crafted to leave your breath fresh, your mouth feeling clean, and your enamel strong. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07KJ68W7J&asins=B07KJ68W7J&linkId=b287795a3e20fa3d702d8746bfa44f5f&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066C0&bg_color=FFFFFF"> </iframe>
Burt’s Bees Clean & Fresh Mint Medley Toothpaste with Fluoride

18/07/2019
It was ok
I think it was an ok product I liked it but thought it would be a little better then what it was for my teeth
12/07/2019
Super Great Taste
I received Burt's Bees' Clean and Fresh Toothpaste to sample. I really enjoy their products and this did not let me down. Great flavor and texture. I would recommend it.
04/07/2019
A toothpaste paste that will leave you amazed!
I have use Crest toothpaste all of my life. However, I recently decided to try Burt's Bees mint medley fluoride free toothpaste. Wow... I was amazed by this product. My husband and I both fell in love with this product. It doesn't mention that it whitens your teeth but it does. You will begin to see the stains removed from your teeth. It makes your teeth shine, you wake up with fresh breath after a night of sleep. That's amazing in itself! There's so much I could say about how wonderful this toothpaste is. I recommend that you try it. The taste is amazing also. This toothpaste makes you want to brush her teeth. It leaves your breath fresh all day long.
03/07/2019
Great for a sensitive mouth or tongue
I think it has a nice taste not to strong or overbearing. I think this toothpaste would be excellent for people with ulcers in there mouth or had dental work done it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. It le aves my teeth clean and smooth feeling.I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone even pre-teens would enjoy.
02/07/2019
Cleaning your teeth without harsh ingredients
This Burt’s Bees toothpaste in mint medley flavor works great. It is easy to use and the toothpaste really cleans your teeth without chemicals. After using it for a couple of days my teeth and mouth felt a lot cleaner and smoother like after going to the dentist when you have your teeth cleaned. The toothpaste also refreshes your breath and has a nice fresh minty flavor. I just really like this toothpaste and love that it doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients. I highly recommend it.
01/07/2019
great taste
This toothpaste tastes minty fresh and leaves my mouth feeling so clean. I love this product and I highly recommend it!
01/07/2019
Great!
This toothpaste is really great! It leaves my teeth super clean. I love that it doesn't have all the nasty chemicals that most toothpastes contain. The flavor is great as well!
27/06/2019
Helps with oral problems
This product is a lifesaver! I have geographic tongue, which means I lose the taste buds depending on what I eat/toothpaste used. This product doesn't affect it at all and still leaves my mouth feeling clean.
27/06/2019
Burt's bees is my fav!
OMG my mouth has never felt fresher this toothpaste cleans great with no after taste and fresh feeling throughout my day!
26/06/2019
Great!
My teeth are so white now! I love it . I started using it and ever since my teeth have been looking so fresh
26/06/2019
Clean and fresh
Yes that’s what this toothpaste is, clean because it doesn’t have any bad chemicals and then it cleans teeth very well without depositing funky chemicals. It foams well and kids love that this foam will clean their teeth better. It’s long lasting and teach remains fresh for a longer time.
06/06/2019
Burt bees toothpaste
Burt bees products have no artificial ingredients and this toothpaste is no exception it is very minty leaving a refreshed after taste and does a good job of cleaning your teeth
05/06/2019
Perfect Smile
Best clean tasting toothpaste for a perfect smile.
01/06/2019
SWITCHED 4 GOOD !
If your whole family is looking for a environmentally friendly and organically safe brand this ones it ! My whole family loves the light mint taste ! We've switched 4 good !
31/05/2019
Love this stuff
This is a nice toothpaste with A good mint flavor that isn’t overpowering. It’s also great for sensitive teeth. I like that it is organic and most importantly that it’s not tested on animals. And don’t be fooled by the fact that it’s organic, because it still contains fluoride!