4.5 5 0 33 33 A richly blended belly butter to gently and safely moisturize and nourish mama's stretching skin.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter

04/08/2020
Moisturizing
I’ve used this belly butter with Burts and Bee’s oil. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. I really can tell it reduced the chance of getting stretch marks. Great quality!
20/11/2019
Love this lotion!
I have tried multiple different lotions for dry skin on my pregnant belly. I love this lotion! I have naturally dry skin so I knew I was going to need a product that nourishes very well. I also love that it is safe for pregnant or nursing women! Now that I have had my son, I use still use it for everyday use.
06/02/2019
Okay
Started using this at the beginning of pregnancy it worked well for the itchiness I had while being pregnant but nothing else
17/09/2018
My favorite
This was my favorite belly cream while pregnant. It was the only one that helped with the dry itchy skin and actually lasted.
14/09/2018
La mejor crema para mamas embarazadas
Utilice esta crema en mi embarazo todos los dias en mi barriguita. No me saliò ni una estria gracias a esta crema
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Burts Bees Mama Bee to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
15/05/2018
I'm giving this a 1 because of the formula change. The old one used to be made from Cocoa Butter which made the consistency feel like actual body butter. It melted into your skin, which made it a great product. It looks like they changed the formula to Shea Butter, and watered it down to wear the texture is no longer buttery. Granted my skin absorbs it, but it doesn't feel nor does it give me the same result as the old formula. The new one is not a "knock-off" they reformulated and changed the formula. I checked their website and the belly butter on there has the ingredients and the new packaging. The new packaging says "with Shea butter & vitamin e" the packaging is less yellow and plain. The old packaging on the from says "With cocoa butter and vitamin E" and has a very distinct yellow packaging. Wish they warned us or gave us a heads up, very disappointed that they've cheapened the product.
24/03/2018
This was my go-to for both my pregnancies! Im a huge Burt's Bees fan and this is the product for those beautiful growing baby bumps! I loved the texture, the smell and its wasn't oily. I never had a single stretch mark with either baby so i think i owe it to this product.
02/01/2018
I really like this lotion and have used it throughout the second half of my pregnancy! It has stopped all of my itching where my skin is growing and has a soft, but not gross feel and nice calming smell!
06/12/2017
I used it when I was pregnant and after pregnancy too. It did not had a great smell but it left my skin soft. I think it helped me on not to have so many stretch marks if I had not used it. I was happy with the product.
06/12/2017
It's also great for after too if you had a few stretch marks this also works for after
25/11/2017
my friend swore by this product during her pregnancy! she even continued to use it after her pregnancy as well and gave me some to try. makes your skin super soft!
16/11/2017
Being a mom is not so easy! But at least this belly butter help me keep my skin moisture. I love Burt's Bees Mama Belly Butter because it is natural and really works!
28/10/2017
Love Burt's bees products, what you see is what you get
28/10/2017
Great stuff, left my belly and thighs so soft. My wife enjoyed it quite a bit too.