4.8 5 0 47 47 Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream contains nature's most nourishing ingredients to help keep skin well hydrated and looking lovely.
Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream

02/05/2020
excellent moiature
I think it's great for adding moisture to your face and neck. My face feels hydrated, rejuvenated, and back to moisturized. I love that it doesn't take but a pea sized amount to pay too your while face. First, put pea size amount in hand and dab on to face. It downat take alot. Work in an upward an d outward Motrin to apply. you will feel so much better after you use this product. I recommend it.
22/10/2019
I love Burt's Bee's products. This moisturizer is amazing, lightweight and very hydrating. My skin felt so soft after every use.
03/10/2019
Light weight moisturizer
I hate heavy, greasy moisturizers and this is def not one of them. It's so light and it abosrbs quickly. My skin didn't feel sticky. If you have very dry skin this might not be enough but for my combo skin it was perfect
28/07/2018
A huge fan of their products! This is moisturizing without feeling heavy. I love that it's almost 100% natural and that they aren't lying about the fact that it isn't.
17/07/2018
Great product. Smells great and works well. Leaves skin smooth and hydrated. Would recommend for daily use
15/06/2018
I love Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream makes your skin feel so soft and nourished.
06/06/2018
I love this product. It’s very light on skin. It’s very effective. It made my skin look healthy and smooth
01/06/2018
I love this gel cream! My skin feels amazingly soft, yet not greasy. Burt's Bees is the Best!
01/06/2018
Perfect for very sensitive skin! I break out on most lotions (even the scent and dye free kinds) and suffer dry, itchy skin. This stuff is fantastic!
31/05/2018
Burts Bees hydrating gel cream is phenomenal! Hydrates your skin like no other! Leaves skin nourished, soft, and glowing! I love all Burts Bees products & have had amazing results from all of them. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who needs a good quality moisturizer!
30/05/2018
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel so soft! I love it!
30/05/2018
This stuff is amazing. It took my girls diaper rash away within a few hours everytime. We called it the miracle solution and it works better then anything else on keeping that diaper area clean, dry, and rash free! I'm giving this Burts Bees a 10! It's good for the whole body and nourishes so well!
25/05/2018
send me the samples freet of Burts Bees to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
24/05/2018
Purchased on the recommendation of Burt's Bees to be a replacement for their Radiance line (which they have discontinued) it is a very poor imitation of Radiance. Such a disappointment. I have used Burt's Bees Radiance lotion on my face for years and really miss it. In my opinion, this stuff is weak and watery.
13/05/2018
i have very dry skin and this product works wonders and it is very healthy product all these products i have used from burts bee i have loved so far