Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream

4.7 5 0 276 276 Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream contains nature's most nourishing ingredients to help keep skin well hydrated and looking lovely.
Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream

28/09/2022
Wonderful Cream but Expensive
I've tried a lot of facial products. I have sensitive skin that is combination oily and dry. Winter it can get so dry and irritated! I love Burt's Bees natural products so trying this one was a no-brainer. It's pretty great. It moisturizes but never feels heavy, greasy, or thick. It absorbed quickly. My face felt great after applying this. Made it soft and did not cause any irritation. In the winter months when my skin was very dry I had to use more than in the other months. I can't give it 5 stars because it is expensive. Worth a try? Sure is!
03/09/2022
Moisturized Skin!
This moisturizer has really helped my skin! The cream is rich and I like the smell it has. My face really dries out especially in the late summer/ winter time and this cream has been a life saver!
26/08/2022
#TheBomb.Com
I’m in LOVE with this cream! It leaves your skin feeling and looking so silky smooth like a baby’s butt no joke! And if you’re still on the fence, Burt’s Bees products are 99% natural origin and are formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum. I highly recommend! Thank you Burt’s Bees!! Red-SC
10/07/2022
Hydrating
I love the Burt's bees line, all natural. This glowing gel cream is very lightweight in a gel form. Not thick at all but does the job. Very hydrating to my skin. It also gives my face an extra glow.
12/06/2022
great product
love burt's & this is amazing. Great everyday moisture cream. It's thin, which I really like in humid summers.
09/06/2022
Great moisturizer
I love this gel moisturizer by Burt's Bees. It's moisturizing but not greasy.
08/06/2022
Great product.
Just trying to get points. Anyone else, please leave me a friend's request.
03/06/2022
Not impressed
This moisturizer didn’t exactly live up to my expectations. I wanted to love it because I like the company but it left my skin tight and dry.
08/05/2022
Not very nourishing
Burt's Bees is a brand I want to love. Their ingredients, mission... it all sounds great. But their products never really deliver and this one is no different. It didn't hydrate my skin at all. I ended up having to apply another moisturizer.
18/03/2022
Leaves skin refreshed!
I absolutely love this brand to begin with and was super excited to try this! It felt super smooth and light weight in my skin and went to sleep with it on and next morning felt refreshed and ready for the day!
22/11/2021
Skin care
great for skin care. leaves the face super soft and silky.
29/10/2021
I Love This
This is such a nice moisturizer. It absorbs in quickly and it isn't greasy. It leaves my face hydrated. I use this often
07/10/2021
One Epic product
Great product works ad it should leaves you feeling great makes your skin feel soft not greasy so yes try it worth it
11/09/2021
loved this eye cream
Everyone knows Burt bees is an amazing brand so I have tried so many products of this brand and they all are amazing this one was also not a disappointment I would definitely recommend to try it
27/08/2021
Nice Night Cream
This is a really nice night cream. It is very moisturizing without being too greasy. It is a bit more expensive than drugstore moisturizers and not good for people with sensitive skin. I have skin that can handle fragrant and harsher facial moisturizers, so this was not a problem for me.