Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream

4.8 5 0 259 259 Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream contains nature's most nourishing ingredients to help keep skin well hydrated and looking lovely.
Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Hydrating Gel Cream

13/05/2021
Great gel!
I love Burts Bee products and this one did not disappoint. The gel does hydrate and goes on pretty light as well!
12/05/2021
Great toothpaste
This toothpaste had my teeth feeling so clean! I also noticed my teeth were a bit whiter! I plan to continue buying this toothpaste for sure!
23/04/2021
Amazing!
I was hesitant when I opened up the jar of the gel cream because the texture of it looked very sticky and I am not a fan of sticky gels because they become tacky. After applying it to my skin it almost felt like I took a bucket of water and splashed it on my face. It was glowing and also so hydrated. For me it is important if it hydrates my skin because I have super dry skin and this did the magic. Definitely recommend it to everyone that has dry skin and their skin needs an extra boost of hydration! I added a photo where I took it in natural lighting with no makeup and only used the entire Burt Bees Truly glowing line!
15/04/2021
Smooth
Smells clean yet with a hint of honey, makes your skin feel smooth and plump.
05/03/2021
High quality!
I’ve been a fan of Burt’s Bees for quite a few years now and decided to give this a try. I’ve been using it for about 3 years now and it’s perfect for my dry, sensitive skin in the summer! I definitely recommend.
02/03/2021
Unique Kind of Cream!
I love this lightweight and fast absorbing Gel Cream. It's made with Royal Jelly which helps with my lines and wrinkles. Also, this formula is 99.5% natural.
13/02/2021
great for price
I love Burts Bees products because they are natural, you can find them in the grocery store AND they are reasonably priced. With that being said I bought the whole line but my favorite is the hydrating gel cream. It comes in a cute container, holds a lot of cream. The cream starts off thick but when applied seeps into my skin like my skin sucked it up. It has a nice natural smell to it as well. I love using this product daily.
14/01/2021
So smooth!
This is very smooth and it moisturizes beautifully. I have very dry skin so I feel like I constantly need to re-apply creams but this one worked wonders. I would completely recommend it.
06/01/2021
Moisturizer
This Burt's Bees moisturizer continues to impress me. My skin feels so soft and subtle after using it. It goes on creamy and soaks in right away. It smells pleasant too. I'll add this to the many other Burt's Bees products that I love.
19/10/2020
nice everyday gel cream
i love all burt's bees products. i always try all of its new launches. i was so happy to try this and it worked so well for my skin making it look so fresh, hydrated and lovely
03/09/2020
Great brand
Great product at a great price. Highly trusted brand. Anything by burts bees gets a high recommendation from me. Very good product!!
02/05/2020
excellent moiature
I think it's great for adding moisture to your face and neck. My face feels hydrated, rejuvenated, and back to moisturized. I love that it doesn't take but a pea sized amount to pay too your while face. First, put pea size amount in hand and dab on to face. It downat take alot. Work in an upward an d outward Motrin to apply. you will feel so much better after you use this product. I recommend it.
22/10/2019
I love Burt's Bee's products. This moisturizer is amazing, lightweight and very hydrating. My skin felt so soft after every use.
03/10/2019
Light weight moisturizer
I hate heavy, greasy moisturizers and this is def not one of them. It's so light and it abosrbs quickly. My skin didn't feel sticky. If you have very dry skin this might not be enough but for my combo skin it was perfect
28/07/2018
A huge fan of their products! This is moisturizing without feeling heavy. I love that it's almost 100% natural and that they aren't lying about the fact that it isn't.