Cadbury Easter Shimmer Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs Candy 9 Oz

Cadbury Easter Shimmer Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs Candy 9 Oz

03/03/2020
Yummy, shimmery little easter eggs
The chocolate is so smooth and rich. The outer shell is not too hard or crunchy, just right. They are so pretty and shimmery like little easter eggs
02/03/2020
Cadbury Shimmer Eggs are #1 this Easter
These iridescent bite size chocolate confections are a delight to the eyes and the taste buds. An Easter favorite of mine for years, now with a shiny surface to add a bit of glamour to children's Easter Baskets, to gleam gracefully atop cupcakes, to sparkle in tiny candy bird nests, or just one by one to satisfy even the deepest of chocolate cravings. They're able to withstand the rising temps sometimes on Easter afternoon egg hunts without making a chocolatey mess if hidden inside some lucky child's colorful plastic egg. I recommend these Cadbury, Easter Shimmer Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs Candy for kids of all ages.
01/03/2020
Yummy colorful packaged treats
I’ve had this brand before but never the shimmer kind I really enjoyed the taste and I love the fact that the packaging was small enough to enjoy yet packed with delicious chocolate I recommend this to anyone during any season the colorful pastels for spring or amazing
28/02/2020
Awesome Eggs
I loved these candies he crunchy shell when you first bite it and then the yummy chocolate inside. What a great product for you to try.
26/02/2020
My favorite
These candies are my new favorite! They taste amazing! And the chocolate inside was perfect it was not bitter or to sweet!
25/02/2020
I loved these! Especially how shiny!
Me and my kids love them! We like them better then the originals because they are shiny and funnier to find
24/02/2020
Creamy and tasty
The chocolate is creamy and smoothy. The taste is thick although the size of each mini egg is small.
23/02/2020
Yummy Chocolate!
I always remember when Easter would come around when I was a child. I would look in my easter basket anticipating finding some Cadbury eggs because the chocolate was some of my favorite. I also remember dying eggs with shiny egg dye, which made everything seem luxurious. So when Cadbury came out with these Shimmer Eggs, I felt like they knew my childhood. The chocolate is still the best, I love the crunchy sugar shell, and I love the way they sparkle and gleam in the light. I love Cadbury Shimmer eggs!
23/02/2020
So delicious
As a matter of fact my kids really liked Cadbury Easter shimmer Milk chocolate mini Eggs candy they are so delicious
Delicious shimmer Easter eggs
These Cadbury Easter Shimmer mini eggs are delicious. The coating on the outside of the mini eggs are a shimmering pastel color, but the inside is delicious milk chocolate that melts in my mouth. Can’t just eat one, makes you eat the whole bag.
22/02/2020
Besr chocolate easter candy out there
These are some of the best tasting candies I've ever tasted before. The chocolate taste top-notch and it melts in my mouth in a matter of minutes. The whole family enjoys this candy and I'm sure everybody else is families will too.
Delicious little eggs
First of all, these pastel chocolate eggs are so pretty! They have a slight shimmer to them making them absolutely perfect for Easter! These little eggs taste delicious that I literally could sit and eat the whole bag! My kids really enjoyed these also and have already asked me to purchase more (I plan to). These eggs have a crispy (not hard) shell. The chocolate center is the delicious taste of Cadbury which melts in your mouth. The center is milk chocolate and tastes amazing! You won’t be disappointed in these chocolate eggs at all and definitely satisfied my sweet tooth!
Beautiful and Delicious
amazing! The thin shimmery chocolate shells breaks so delicately to expose the most creamy milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. The candies are beautiful and delicious!
Lovely
It wasn't to sweet of candy. Like the chocolate. Great for easter.
21/02/2020
Tastes great!
There's a hard shell of chocolate and once you bite it open you experience the Cadbury chocolate taste we all know and love. These eggs are perfect for hiding inside of plastic Easter eggs. And I love the shiny, irredecence of the colors. Very bright and pretty. I received these courtesy of Hometesterclub for exchange of an honest review. Any opinions are my own.