4.2 5 0 89 89 Made with tender dumplings and all white meat chicken, and finished with classic vegetables in a rich mouth-watering cream sauce. Microwavable in 60 seconds.

4/10/2019
Loved it!
I can't get enough of these Ready Meals! As a busy mom, I need quick lunches to grab and go. This was delicious and filling.
3/28/2019
Best grab and go real food!
Food as hot, and has good seasoning and is very good in a hurry the sauce is creamy and rich with flavor
7/27/2018
IT IS A VERY GOOD THING TO HAVE IN A PINCH. THE DUMPLINGS ARE EXCELLENT AND THE SAUCE IS VERY GOOD
7/16/2018
Usually I am not one for Frozen or microwave meals but this was actually very good. Good flavor and seasoning. It's fairly nutritional. All around I might buy it again.
6/15/2018
I work all day so it comes as no surprise being the only one who cooks...sometimes I need a quick fix. CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES are great for such an occasion. Made with tender dumplings and all white meat chicken, adding the rich mouth-watering cream sauce, gives the perfect blend of meat and vegetables with a delicious taste! Microwavable in 60 seconds just makes it allthe better! Dinners served!
5/29/2018
CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES Are fast, easy, and delicious! I have tried this product and would recommend it to anyone who loves Chicken And Dumplings. Makes a great fast home meal if you are strapped for time. I give CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES two thumbs up!
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Cambells Ready Meals to Edmy Arroyo in sttreet 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
4/21/2018
Campbell's has a great thing here. I've tried almost all of these. They are quick to make. And a great hot meal.
2/13/2018
These are very easy to use,an has an array of flavors,they are great for quick evening meals an delicious
11/15/2017
Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables is a great way to have quick lunch that taste good but also simple to quick to make
11/11/2017
We bought some of these in different flavors and they have a very chemical taste to them. One bite and you’re done.
10/31/2017
Blah, I make my own chicken and dumplings and the difference in taste is OBVIOUS
10/23/2017
These are really good. I take them for lunch all the time!
9/9/2017
Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables is an easy to make, fast and filling meal, but don't think that because you read Cambell's that you're gettin a soup! It may be simple to make, but it's a complex (in a good way) mixture of ingredients. I like the flavor, I love the ease but I'd like it to be priced a bit lower, though with everything that's in it I do understand the price. The dumplings are good, and though they aren't my grandmothers, I think that she'd approve. I'd recommed this product, easy and delicious.
9/9/2017
I had the pasta Alfredo meal, it didn't taste exactly like Alfredo but was still good. It cooks in 1 minute and the "cool touch" tabs actually work which was surprising.