Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables

4.3 5 0 95 95 Made with tender dumplings and all white meat chicken, and finished with classic vegetables in a rich mouth-watering cream sauce. Microwavable in 60 seconds.
Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables

16/04/2021
It’s Ok
I prefer the other flavors of Ready Meals. Although, since these are cheap/affordable, they are great to pack in a EDC for lunch or disaster bag. If no microwave is around, just throw them in a pot of boiling water.
26/02/2021
So Easy and Yummy
Campbell's Ready Meals in the Creamy Dumplings variety is SO delicious! I cannot believe how easy and fast they are to make! 1 minute in the microwave and it is hot and so tasty! Eat it right from the bag or pour into a bowl, either way works! Great for on the go or for a work lunch. They are loaded with dumplings and veggies! The price is amazing also! I paid $1 for mine!
23/03/2020
Campbells
Campbells Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables. The favor was really good
30/12/2019
Kids love them
Something easy to throw in the microwave. The kids make these all by themselves if needed. Comes in many different flavors for the picky ones. You can take them camping and heat them on the fire!
02/12/2019
Delicious hearty flavor
Everything I expect. Veggies were just right and not gross.
28/08/2019
Yummy and fast
Thank you cambell's! I needed this for days like this! 👍 Tasty for something quick and easy. Taste like i cooked it all day! Oh i will recommend and i will buy again!!
13/06/2019
Campbell's Bag Meals
Just love this product, it is so easy to eat and enjoy. You heat open and eat. That is how easy it is. Just eat out of the bag. I would not change this product at all. and I do recommend this to everyone
10/04/2019
Loved it!
I can't get enough of these Ready Meals! As a busy mom, I need quick lunches to grab and go. This was delicious and filling.
28/03/2019
Best grab and go real food!
Food as hot, and has good seasoning and is very good in a hurry the sauce is creamy and rich with flavor
27/07/2018
IT IS A VERY GOOD THING TO HAVE IN A PINCH. THE DUMPLINGS ARE EXCELLENT AND THE SAUCE IS VERY GOOD
16/07/2018
Usually I am not one for Frozen or microwave meals but this was actually very good. Good flavor and seasoning. It's fairly nutritional. All around I might buy it again.
15/06/2018
I work all day so it comes as no surprise being the only one who cooks...sometimes I need a quick fix. CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES are great for such an occasion. Made with tender dumplings and all white meat chicken, adding the rich mouth-watering cream sauce, gives the perfect blend of meat and vegetables with a delicious taste! Microwavable in 60 seconds just makes it allthe better! Dinners served!
29/05/2018
CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES Are fast, easy, and delicious! I have tried this product and would recommend it to anyone who loves Chicken And Dumplings. Makes a great fast home meal if you are strapped for time. I give CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES two thumbs up!
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Cambells Ready Meals to Edmy Arroyo in sttreet 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
21/04/2018
Campbell's has a great thing here. I've tried almost all of these. They are quick to make. And a great hot meal.