Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables

4.2 5 0 98 98 Made with tender dumplings and all white meat chicken, and finished with classic vegetables in a rich mouth-watering cream sauce. Microwavable in 60 seconds.
Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables

29/05/2018
CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES Are fast, easy, and delicious! I have tried this product and would recommend it to anyone who loves Chicken And Dumplings. Makes a great fast home meal if you are strapped for time. I give CAMPBELL'S READY MEALS CREAMY DUMPLINGS WITH CHICKEN & VEGETABLES two thumbs up!
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Cambells Ready Meals to Edmy Arroyo in sttreet 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
21/04/2018
Campbell's has a great thing here. I've tried almost all of these. They are quick to make. And a great hot meal.
13/02/2018
These are very easy to use,an has an array of flavors,they are great for quick evening meals an delicious
15/11/2017
Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables is a great way to have quick lunch that taste good but also simple to quick to make
11/11/2017
We bought some of these in different flavors and they have a very chemical taste to them. One bite and you’re done.
31/10/2017
Blah, I make my own chicken and dumplings and the difference in taste is OBVIOUS
23/10/2017
These are really good. I take them for lunch all the time!
09/09/2017
Campbell's Ready Meals Creamy Dumplings with Chicken & Vegetables is an easy to make, fast and filling meal, but don't think that because you read Cambell's that you're gettin a soup! It may be simple to make, but it's a complex (in a good way) mixture of ingredients. I like the flavor, I love the ease but I'd like it to be priced a bit lower, though with everything that's in it I do understand the price. The dumplings are good, and though they aren't my grandmothers, I think that she'd approve. I'd recommed this product, easy and delicious.
09/09/2017
I had the pasta Alfredo meal, it didn't taste exactly like Alfredo but was still good. It cooks in 1 minute and the "cool touch" tabs actually work which was surprising.
23/02/2017
Yes I have tried them but their are a bit to high in sodium for me. So I like to try to find products that have less in sodium context.
19/01/2017
I like the concept...using the packaging to warm the product and eating from the package. That being said, there wasn't much chicken in the package it's mostly vegetables and dumplings. If I were to buy this product again I would definitely add a small can of chunk chicken. It's a decent price for a quick single serving meal.
29/11/2016
My daughter loves these. She takes them to school in her thermos for lunch.
25/11/2016
Quick fix meal and kids really like it! Really convenient when you busy.
20/11/2016
Very quick and easy for when you are on the run..great for hubbys lunches too.