4.4 5 0 84 84 This oil-free, coffee-scented blackhead scrub is no exception with its gentle exfoliation and deep pore cleansing qualities. It is formulated with salicylic acid to help combat active breakouts, and help keep skin balanced to help prevent future blackheads and acne.

C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Black Out Blackhead Clearing Coffee Scrub

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Nancy (Lindsay)

• 5 Comments
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really loved the smell. When I put the product on after a while it’s started tingling making my face feel exfoliated.

Jessica (Arvada)

• 3 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really loved the smell of the scrub! Smelt like a coffee shop! I felt it wasnt very scruby. It didnt feel like it exfoliated my face as strongly as i would have liked, nor did i feel like it cleaned my blackouts

Jen (Nashville)

12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

The face wash itself is okay, I just don’t really like the smell of coffee on my face.

Angie (El Paso)

12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

My pores looked so much cleaner and smaller noticable blackheads were gone

Ashley (Holualoa)

11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

It Made my skin feel so refreshing and less oily. I would recommend this product for people who wanna get rid of those blackheads that just won't go away.

Condee (Hubbard)

• 0 Upload
  • 7 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

It smells so good and it leaves my face fresh, and flawless.

Rhianna (Estero)

• 5 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this product! I use it in the morning because the smell of coffee wakes me right up. My skin looks so much smoother after using it, and even though it's a scrub, it's not too harsh for my face! Love it and will definitely be looking into buying it soon!

Larissa (Newark NJ)

• 1 Comment
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

Hi girls!! So today I wanted to share with you guys this little product that was sent to me by @candcbycleanandclear and let me tell you it's a privilege and to be able to test products and give my honest opinion on it, and for that reason let me tell you how much I love it !! I haven't had much experience with these kind of products but this one I really loved it! The coffee beans in it helps exfoliate your skin and leave a fresh feeling and soft. I definitely recommend it! Thanks for sending me this! It will be part of my skin care products for sure.

Jesane (Richmond)

• 1 Comment
11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was excited to use this scrub since I love coffee (both the smell and taste)! However, once I read the ingredient list, I knew I wouldn't like this scrub. Menthol and fragrance are irritants I avoid. I use it about two nights a week as a cleanser and dread the scent. I was hoping to smell more of the coffee, but it smells strange. The scrub is gentle, though, which I appreciate. I'll use it until it's finished, but I don't plan on purchasing or recommending it to a friend. I would be impressed if C&C comes out with a fragrance-free scrub without menthol!

Hanin (Kalamazoo)

• 4 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product makes my skin glowing. I use to take off my makeup and it works better than other products I used.