4.3 5 0 114 114 This oil-free, minty face wash is no exception with its cooling effect and pore cleansing qualities. It is formulated with glycerin and easy enough on the skin to use twice, every single day. Once in the morning, to kickstart your day, and once in the evening, to remove the dirt and oil that build up while you're out in the world.

05/12/2018
It was pretty good and i loved the minty effect but i did not see much of a difference. Maybe i need to keep trying it out.
04/12/2018
I love the mint fresh feeling. I also loved that you don't need to use alot.
01/12/2018
The first thing That catches my eye is definitely the bottle, I really like the whole black simple design of it! The smell of the cleanser is what you would expect, minty. It does give a nice cooling/fresh feeling on your face which I really love. The product itself didn’t work as much as I would have wanted it to. I didn’t see much of a difference after about 4 weeks of use. I would have really loved it to work as I live the mint but it was a no for me.
30/11/2018
I was impressed I loved the mint smell an it definitely worked well but my face has been very very sensitive lately so I wasn't able to use but for about 4 days my face had broken out really bad only because of stress it wasn't the the product!
29/11/2018
Absolutely an amazing cleanser. It cleaned my face so well. I loved that my face makeup came off really well with this cleanser. There was no need to Double cleanse or use another product . The mint gave a refreshing feeling to my face too. Great product,
26/11/2018
I think C&C by Clean & Clear Chill Out Cool Mint Pore Cleanser is like no other cleanser. It has a pretty strong scent but it doesn’t linger after it’s washed off fully. When using the product the feeling reminds me of a menthol rub but only last up to 3 minutes. It’s definitely a great product to use after waking up since it gives your skin a burst of coolness. I have combination skin and I didn’t have to worry too much about it drying out my face. I’d definitely recommend it! I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review!
26/11/2018
After using it, I can feel the differences in my face. My face felt more fresh and cleaner. Along with how my pores are reduce than before I start using it.
26/11/2018
This face cleanser was too drying for my already dry skin...didnt help clear out acne.
26/11/2018
I love it has a very clean cool feeling. I would recommend anyone to use it I am happy my face has cleared up very good I would purchase order n the stores
26/11/2018
First off, the scent is awesome! I like how clean this makes my skin feel. I think it truly gets out dirt and oil from your pores. I’ve tried many different face washes before and I really enjoy this one.
26/11/2018
I loved the fresh feeling of the cool mint. It made my face feel even cleaner. I did have to use a powerful moisturizer afterwards as my skin did feel a tad bit more dry than usual. I would recommend.
25/11/2018
The Chill Out Cool Mint Pore Cleanser by Clean & Clear worked wonders for my skin over the last two weeks as a gentle, refreshing face wash morning or night. The minty, tingling feel always left my skin feeling hydrated, soothed, clean, and healthy. I could see using this frequently as a daily cleanser that leaves my face looking and feeling cleaner.
25/11/2018
I love this! I love the smell and how clean feels after wards!
23/11/2018
I want to start off by saying how disappointed I was. I personally really love the packaging and even the smell. But once I apply C&C by Clean & Clear Chill Out Cool Mint Pore Cleanser, I feel like the fragrance is just too strong. It really does make your skin feel cool, but not in a good way, at least not for me. I also feel like my pores looked bigger after using this product. I actually started to get small breakouts after using this product. Overall it was a fail for me. I recieved this product from Clean & Clear to test out and review. My review is of my honest opinion and was not influenced in anyway.
22/11/2018
I tried this product, and actually my skin was fresh and clean, but the reason why I put 4 stars is because every time I washed my face, I had my tear eyes, I think because of the menthol.