4.3 5 0 95 95 This oil-free, minty face wash is no exception with its cooling effect and pore cleansing qualities. It is formulated with glycerin and easy enough on the skin to use twice, every single day. Once in the morning, to kickstart your day, and once in the evening, to remove the dirt and oil that build up while you're out in the world.

C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Chill Out Cool Mint Pore Cleanser

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Keerthy (Allen)

12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was pretty good and i loved the minty effect but i did not see much of a difference. Maybe i need to keep trying it out.

Ashley (Mount Shasta)

• 3 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the mint fresh feeling. I also loved that you don't need to use alot.

Stephanie (Port Hueneme)

• 4 Comments
12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

The first thing That catches my eye is definitely the bottle, I really like the whole black simple design of it! The smell of the cleanser is what you would expect, minty. It does give a nice cooling/fresh feeling on your face which I really love. The product itself didn’t work as much as I would have wanted it to. I didn’t see much of a difference after about 4 weeks of use. I would have really loved it to work as I live the mint but it was a no for me.

Montana (Sibley)

• 7 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was impressed I loved the mint smell an it definitely worked well but my face has been very very sensitive lately so I wasn't able to use but for about 4 days my face had broken out really bad only because of stress it wasn't the the product!

Kristina (Glendale)

• 10 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

Absolutely an amazing cleanser. It cleaned my face so well. I loved that my face makeup came off really well with this cleanser. There was no need to Double cleanse or use another product . The mint gave a refreshing feeling to my face too. Great product,

Destiny (Bonney Lake)

• 1 Upload
  • 8 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I think C&C by Clean & Clear Chill Out Cool Mint Pore Cleanser is like no other cleanser. It has a pretty strong scent but it doesn’t linger after it’s washed off fully. When using the product the feeling reminds me of a menthol rub but only last up to 3 minutes. It’s definitely a great product to use after waking up since it gives your skin a burst of coolness. I have combination skin and I didn’t have to worry too much about it drying out my face. I’d definitely recommend it! I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review!

Hana (Fresno)

• 3 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

After using it, I can feel the differences in my face. My face felt more fresh and cleaner. Along with how my pores are reduce than before I start using it.

Jessica (Los Angeles)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

This face cleanser was too drying for my already dry skin...didnt help clear out acne.

Angela (N/A)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love it has a very clean cool feeling. I would recommend anyone to use it I am happy my face has cleared up very good I would purchase order n the stores

Michaela (White City)

• 8 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

First off, the scent is awesome! I like how clean this makes my skin feel. I think it truly gets out dirt and oil from your pores. I’ve tried many different face washes before and I really enjoy this one.