4.3 5 0 84 84 This fragrance free moisturizes works instantly to hydrate skin with its water based gel texture.

05/12/2018
Works great and benefits your skin more then you’ll notice at first.
04/12/2018
I really love the smell and texture of this moisturizer.
04/12/2018
C&C by clean and clear Dont flake moisturizer was definitely moisturizing, kept my skin from flaking and is good for sensitive skin and I love how the product is simply just clean overall, although it was just that, theres no other benefits for your face like anti redness or elasticity boosters this is great for those who are teens in highschool who have yet to worry about using ant-aging creams with sensitive skin.
30/11/2018
I have very oily skin and this product does not leave my skin feeling sticky after usage. I can see instant results and works very fast. I smear it on my face and it goes on so smooth absorbs into skin rapidly fast leaves your face feeling super soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this affordable product.
30/11/2018
I got this moisturizer for free at hometesterclub.com in exchange for my honest review. It is a gel moisturizer that is fragrance free and oil free. It hydrated my skin well and felt smooth going on top of my skin. One BIG problem I have with it is that dimethicone, a silicone that is found in makeup primers to blur pores, is the second ingredient on the list. It's like a blanket on top of your skin that won't let your pores to breathe which can cause blocked pores and cause acne. I don't like dimethicone in my skincare and just found out that it contains the ingredient. I will not buy it on my own.
30/11/2018
clean and clear have always made my expectations as a skincare brand. this product was not an exception.
30/11/2018
This product went on very smooth and left my skin feeling as soft as a baby’s bottom. Very impressed with the results after using and will be looking to buy again in the future.
29/11/2018
Overall, it felt good to use as a moisturizer, especially to oily skin.
29/11/2018
In my daily skin routine I have been using the C&C Don’t Flake Gel Moisturizer and I see good results in my skin. I have oily combination skin and I notice that it hydrates my skin. I love the cooling effect when I place it on my skin. I also used it under my makeup and it doesn’t separate my foundation which I like. It has a tacky feeling and the clot of the moisture is light blue but when you blend it out it goes on clear.
28/11/2018
I like it. It absorbs quickly. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It really has no scent. My skin feels great. I've only given it four stars because I can't say how it works long term. I've only used it for one week so far but I am loving it right ❤️
28/11/2018
I liked it, and would definitely recommend it to others.
27/11/2018
The product is an oil free gel moisturizer and mentions that it ”absorbs quickly and stops dryness before it starts.” This is the perfect time to review this since it’s the winter weather is leaving my skin rather dry. I used it for about a week and a half, morning and night on my “just- clean face” as directed. They were spot on about it absorbing quickly cause my skin sucked up the moisture and left my face feeling dry/ dull. It was a tad sticky as it was drying since it’s a gel moisturizer but it was gone soon after. Since then, I have been applying it before I put on makeup and it’s been great! Since it’s oil-free, my face doesn’t look oily after wearing makeup for a few hours. I think Clean & Clear should market this as a makeup moisturizer instead of any everyday bare face moisturizer.
27/11/2018
I like how smooth it felt on my skin and I didn’t have to put much on my face. The jar is more than enough to use. The scent wasn’t to strong. It was simple and subtle so that was nice.
26/11/2018
This product was unfortunately not a good match for my skin type. It dried it out more than hefore I used it, & left my face red and hot. Not sure if it was an allergic reaction or just not a good fit for my skin type.
26/11/2018
C&C by Clean & Clear Don't Flake Gel Moisturizer has helped me through this fall weather! My skin literally flakes in all seasons and this helps