4.5 5 0 84 84 This charcoal-packed everyday bar soap is no exception with its exfoliating abilities (thanks, pumice!) and a eucalyptus scent. Packed with charcoal, this oil-free bar soap breaks up dirt and gently washes away the impurities that build up from a day out in the world.

10/12/2018
The bar made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. It was almost like getting a massage in the shower.
10/12/2018
Makes skin feel smooth and soft. However the texture feels a little ruff on the skin.
10/12/2018
I really like the smell and they say it feels but I’m not 100% sure that it’s better in a bar and not liquid
06/12/2018
I got to try Clean and Clear Muscle Bar Charcoal Cleansing Bar and I absolutely love the results that I got
05/12/2018
I had my brother use the soap bar. First of all it smells great, and he told me the smell lingered throughout the day. The bar isn’t messy, it’s not strong or clumpy. It made him feel fresh and clean. His redness on his back, dissipated a little bit as well.
04/12/2018
I recommend the Muscle Bar Charcoal Cleansing Bar. I love the exotic eucalyptus scent. It easily removes all of my make up, yet it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. As for the bar itself it is a great exfoliator. Last long will probably buy more when it’s done
04/12/2018
This product is truly amazing! Your skin feels very clean and I have oily skin I even notice my pores getting smaller and my acne gone in just days and it usually takes weeks for my acne to clear out.
02/12/2018
The C&C bar soap has a nice smell to it, for me it reminds me of a cologne smell. The shop is gentle on my skin and it leaves me face fresh in a morning dew sort of way. I would definitely recommend this bar soap.
30/11/2018
Left my skin so soft! It’s a gentle exfoliant and it’s good for sensitive skin!
30/11/2018
After one wash you can feel the difference the smell is amazing it has helped my skin so much too , I have very sensitive skin and this one worked amazing my pores looks great I even have my confidence back I haven’t worn makeup in two weeks ! My skin looks amazing I am in love with this product!!
29/11/2018
What I love firstly about the bar is the packaging. It's very eco friendly. As for the bar itself it is a great exfoliator. It is very strong so it's not something I expect to use every time I shower but its great when my legs are dry and need exfoliating. The smell is wonderful and it made my shower experience all the more peaceful.
28/11/2018
The C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Muscle Bar Charcoal Cleansing Bar worked well! It made me feel extra clean after showering & washing my face with this product. I'm not a fan of the paper covering of the soap bar. Other wise it smelled great. Most definitely making this my new face and body wash!
28/11/2018
I really enjoyed this product and loved that it wasn't too rough on my skin.
28/11/2018
I really enjoyed this bar. It has small micro scrubby things inside that scrubs deep into pores I noticed a big difference from the first time I used it. It is gentle on the face and not to harsh.
28/11/2018
I don’t really know if it is really helpful to use charcoal for my body.