4.3 5 0 80 80 This oil-absorbing, shine control face stick is no exception with its shine-stopping super powers and pore-blurring effects. Its convenient travel size and one-shade-fits-all tone means it works on any shine-prone skin tone, anytime.

C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR No Glow Anti-Shine Stick

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Ladpha (Denver)

12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved this product it really helped my skin, i also have made my family used it and they love it as well because they have oilier skin then i do

Fatima (Westmont)

12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

Although it does work, there is a slight issue of the residue remaining for quite a while. It makes me look cakey, rather than matte.

Carolyn (Maryville)

• 3 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

I recieved the C&C by Clean & Clear No Glow Anti-Shine Stick complimentary in exchange for my opinion. I have absolutely loved this ever since I started to use it. It helps my skin feel smooth and shine. I recommend this product to anyone who wants great looking and feeling skin!

Jasmine Jacqueline (Baton Rouge)

12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

It really stop the shine an the gave me a matte like look

Elizabeth (Mission Hills)

• 4 Comments
11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I used the C&C No Glow Anti-Shine Stick and it did take away a lot of the shine from my face, but there was still a little bit of shine left. Would still recommend because there was a noticeable change in the appearance of my skin.

Susan (Canton)

11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I definitely noticed a difference and it made the oily look vanish.

Sarah (Princeton)

11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved it. It helped with the oiliness on my tzone

Shawnese (Crescent City)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

The clean and clear stick left my face smooth and flawless looking . Loved this product and definitely recommend to any one with sensitive skin

Ashlyn (Tucson)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE this product! I have never had luck with matte blur sticks but this one WORKS! It slightly blurs pores and fine lines. On top of that, it keeps me matte for at least seven hours even when I don’t use the most mattifying foundation.

Lizeth (Roanoke Rapids)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

My face is usually very oily and shiny and while I was trying out C&C no glow anti-shine stick I noticed less shine on my the part of my face that's glowy because of it being oily.