4.3 5 0 85 85 This oil-absorbing, shine control face stick is no exception with its shine-stopping super powers and pore-blurring effects. Its convenient travel size and one-shade-fits-all tone means it works on any shine-prone skin tone, anytime.

12/5/2018
I loved this product it really helped my skin, i also have made my family used it and they love it as well because they have oilier skin then i do
12/4/2018
Although it does work, there is a slight issue of the residue remaining for quite a while. It makes me look cakey, rather than matte.
12/4/2018
I recieved the C&C by Clean & Clear No Glow Anti-Shine Stick complimentary in exchange for my opinion. I have absolutely loved this ever since I started to use it. It helps my skin feel smooth and shine. I recommend this product to anyone who wants great looking and feeling skin!
12/4/2018
It really stop the shine an the gave me a matte like look
11/27/2018
I used the C&C No Glow Anti-Shine Stick and it did take away a lot of the shine from my face, but there was still a little bit of shine left. Would still recommend because there was a noticeable change in the appearance of my skin.
11/27/2018
I definitely noticed a difference and it made the oily look vanish.
11/27/2018
I loved it. It helped with the oiliness on my tzone
11/26/2018
The clean and clear stick left my face smooth and flawless looking . Loved this product and definitely recommend to any one with sensitive skin
11/26/2018
I LOVE this product! I have never had luck with matte blur sticks but this one WORKS! It slightly blurs pores and fine lines. On top of that, it keeps me matte for at least seven hours even when I don’t use the most mattifying foundation.
11/26/2018
My face is usually very oily and shiny and while I was trying out C&C no glow anti-shine stick I noticed less shine on my the part of my face that's glowy because of it being oily.
11/26/2018
The C&C by Clean and Clear No Anti- Shine Stick is one of the best products I have ever tried. You can definitely see a difference right away once you’ve used on face. No shine remarks are noticeable.
11/26/2018
I liked the product itself, it’s a good idea of an alternative for people who want to use a primer but also want to clear their skin. Unfortanatly for me this product caused more breakouts than it prevented.
11/24/2018
I received the Clean & Clear No Glow Anti-Shine Stick as a sample from Home Tester Club. I was already using a much more expensive product to mattify my skin, and I have been looking for a more affordable alternative. I found it. The product is in stick form, obviously, so it's super easy to apply, even without a mirror. It works wonderfully, and has great staying power. Even after a double shift in a fast paced restaurant, with sweating being an issue, my skin still looks great!
11/23/2018
It left my skin looking nicer. Did not leave my skin looking oily. My skin looks healthy and beautiful.
11/22/2018
In my opinion I would say it's a good product and it did make a different my skin wasn't glowing